2005/07/25 10:11:38
rjt

ORIGINAL: jamester

That reminds me - I'm wearing an Eagles cap in my avatar. Seriously, I am!

Excellent! I wear them quite frequently. In Portland (where there is no professional football or major leage baseball and barely an NBA team) people often wonder why. I get.... "Why do you root for the Eagles?" all the time. Duh..... cause I'm from Philly. Anyway, anyone who even owns an Eagles hat (or other gear) is okay by me!!

ORIGINAL: DayDrumFour

Lot of Eagles fans in here. I'll be 35 next month. Big Eagles fan from, well, Philly!

I wonder if T.O. will use Project 5 to help compose his song-and-dance about money.

I heard he is going to call it "I've got to feed my family, cause 49 million ain't enough."

Take Care
2005/07/25 15:30:07
AndyDavis
Keeping the average moving downward, 37.
2005/07/27 18:49:44
timfarman
well I'm moving the average up again- 40- yes I'm already getting those spiky eyebrow hairs...
2005/07/27 18:55:58
ZuN
I'll take your up and move it back down

<--28

2005/07/27 19:02:34
Rockitglider
I'll take your down and move it up "45 Ouch"

See ya, Rockitglider
2005/07/27 19:20:49
b rock
Keeping the average moving downward ... I'm moving the average up again ... I'll take your up and move it back down ...I'll take your down and move it up
Let's go down to ringside for a report. Lenny?

"It's too close to call at this point, B. The crowd seems to favor the underdog OF's, but what the judges are scoring at this point in the match is anybody's guess. Gen Y is showing some spunk and comeback ability, but it's too soon to count out the Old Farts. This one's going to come down to the final round. Back to you ..."
2005/07/27 22:08:16
timfarman
Old Farts?...huff...puff...youth of today...don't know they were born..in my day you'd have been locked in the coal cellar for such remarks...except we , err, didn't have a coal cellar...

back to the scoreboard then, remember...points mean prizes
2005/07/28 04:12:14
Dyonisos
Ah, Atomic Rooster. That would have been right around the time of their "Death Walks Behind You". Great album that. "Headline News" was pretty good, too, but came along about a decade later.

ORIGINAL: DaveElson

52...... the Fifties in the lead.
First gig.... Either Atomic Rooster or the Groundhogs at Nottingham Albert Hall 1971.
Closely followed by the Strawbs (with Rick Wakeman no less)

2005/07/28 11:05:07
DaveElson
Yer absolutely right.
John Cann was/is a superb guitarist. Don't hear much of him nowadays. Rooster reformed later but not for long.
2015/03/20 00:36:09
eric_peterson
A bit late to the party, OMG I'm 51! 8 years left on the retirement clock - tick tock tick tock ...

Been a Grandpa for 3 years now which is nuts! Pretty cool though. :-)

Anyway, this Grandpa can still rock! 

I'm holding up OK, the pic is recent. 
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account