2014/06/08 19:09:56
patmc007
I'm new to customized synths. I'm used to loading synths which came with the software I purchased (MC 6 / Sonar x3 Studio) or purchasing third party soft synths and loading them (VST files).  Once a sound is synthesized in Z3TA+ for ioS, can it be exported and used on my PC in Sonar x3 Studio?
2014/06/08 20:02:07
AT
If there is an export file on Z3tA ios you should be able to bring it in as a wav file, etc.  If not, you could play it into SONAR as an audio file if you get the proper audio connectors.

I don't have Z3TA ios so I can't answer w/o reading the manual, which I don't have.

@
2014/06/08 21:06:33
patmc007
Thanks for the comments.  I don't play very well.  I depend on being able to edit midi data for better results.  I suppose I could do this in an IOS DAW such as Garage Band, though I'd hope that someday Cakewalk makes the sounds you can create on Z3TA+ for ioS directly compatible with it's PC based DAW's.

2014/06/10 09:22:07
chad
patmc007
Thanks for the comments.  I don't play very well.  I depend on being able to edit midi data for better results.  I suppose I could do this in an IOS DAW such as Garage Band, though I'd hope that someday Cakewalk makes the sounds you can create on Z3TA+ for ioS directly compatible with it's PC based DAW's.

It sounds as though the z3ta+ 2 VST plugin may be good for you if you really want to dig in and tweak and edit MIDI data.  Since X3 Studio comes with version 1.0 of z3ta+ you could upgrade to z3ta+ 2.0 pretty cheaply. 

Then you always have z3ta+ on iOS to use for drafts and ideas as well. 

As far as getting sounds from z3ta+ iOS from your iPad to your PC.  Sometimes I'll just connect the headphone jack on my iPad out to audio card if I just want to record and capture the audio.  You may also want to check out the app 'AudioShare' which synchronizes really well with DropBox for sending files and audio data back and forth between a PC and iPad.  

Cheers,
Chad

2014/06/11 11:18:38
patmc007
Chad, thanks for the input.  Very helpful!!
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account