2015/07/12 05:41:28
Lanceindastudio
I think Track Colors should be automatic when a track is inserted where the track header automatically matched the clips in that track. Making this option? Even better for those that do not like this idea.

A one button or command option to make track headers match the clip color of a track would be sweet.

Right click every track or even groups of tracks to change their color manually is a real bummer for musical inspiration and workflow but having track header colors that match the clips in that track make me eyes happy and inspires me musically.
I would like SONAR to automatically assign the track header to the clips colors and of course, for every track added (even if it is a duplicated track) it should be a different color than the track before it by default.

The point is being able to see tracks separately more easily and I LOOOVE track header colors that go with the clip colors but I 
DOOON'T LOOOOVE having to set track header colors for each track.

It would be soooo much of a workflow enhancement for me to get that inspiring look much faster and seems like an easy thing to implement.

Thoughts?

Lance

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account