2015/07/13 20:00:13
thechurchboi
So, the only options you have when creating a new project in SONAR is: the name of the project, it's location and audio path, and the templates. I would also like the option to at least set my bitrates and sample rates - like in Studio One - without going into Preferences to change it!
2015/07/13 21:05:32
Leadfoot
Make a project with all the tracks vsti's, busses, plugins, etc., that you want, then save it as "Template". That way, when you start a song, everything is all set up.
2015/07/14 01:18:49
thechurchboi
Leadfoot
Make a project with all the tracks vsti's, busses, plugins, etc., that you want, then save it as "Template". That way, when you start a song, everything is all set up.

That can work but I tried it and it's not changing the sample rate. Whatever sample rate I last used with SONAR, remains the same.

Could you confirm this?
2015/07/14 01:27:43
scook
While waiting for the enhanced start menu, create small wave files at the sample rates you want to use and store them in a folder. Then create templates including one of the guide samples and save them in the project templates folder with a name indicating the sample rate.
2015/07/14 06:03:13
thechurchboi
scook
While waiting for the enhanced start menu, create small wave files at the sample rates you want to use and store them in a folder. Then create templates including one of the guide samples and save them in the project templates folder with a name indicating the sample rate.

Thanks for the clever trick, scook.

I may or may not go the distance. May just end up waiting for that enhanced start menu you mentioned. I'm curious about that... Where can I learn more about it?
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account