• Software
  • DAW Search: Cool Features not in SONAR (p.4)
2017/12/20 02:15:55
abacab
JClosed
cparmerlee
scook
yes
here are the most recent restore requests I processed
http://forum.cakewalk.com/FindPost/3709339
http://forum.cakewalk.com/FindPost/3710883

It seems the main thread about Cubase has disappeared from the software section too.

Yeah - I noticed that also. Strange enough all threads about Studio One stay intact and have no problem with "auto spam removal". You could almost think some moderators here have a "agenda" or have investments in Studio One.
If so - I do not get that aggression against Cubase. Could it be because it's an German based DAW?

Well - I have done with this forum. I have no time and don't look forward to try to resurrect these threads the whole time. It feels like being punched in the nose because being helpful. Very ungrateful reward after trying to help as much as possible all these years here.

Good luck to all of you, and see you on the other forums (Steinberg, KVR, Image Line, Gearsluz and so on).

In case you may have missed out on prior discussions, this forum has an automated "nanny" that deletes posts.  It does not work reliably, and often deletes legitimate posts.  All in an effort to prevent spammers from clogging up the threads...
2017/12/20 04:38:11
Magic Russ
soens
mumpcake
soens
Each track has built in FORMANT so you can keep your voice/instrument sounding normal.

I thought that people used formant to do things like gender change, or beef up a wimpy vocalist, or make a voice sound alien.  I'm not sure why you would need it to keep things sounding normal.

YMMV

If I increase the pitch of a song I don't want my voice sounding like Alvin The Chipmunk!

I don't usually do that, but if you do, that would make sense.
2017/12/20 04:56:13
Jeff Evans
Studio One has a very nice remote app that runs on a Windows tablet and iPad.  Personally I feel the iPad version is better.  It just seems to work flawlessly on that.  It has the perfect aspect ratio too.  A very big part of the program can be controlled remotely.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account