2014/05/17 12:38:12
VanKo
Hello, I bought a steam z3ta2 installation went fine. First question. Without installation of steam dll z3ta2 produces an error with the lack of any pictures. Is there any way to run without steam interface?
The second question. I downloaded files with waves access virus, z3ta2 and start up with the waves of the virus instead of its own. But I need to have 2 z3ta2 one factory waves with other waves of the virus. I made two copies of folders z3ta2 (z3ta and z3ta virus mod) but when I launch thousands always run any one setting.
As if the registry settings are the same. Can I do that was 2 z3ta2 (z3ta2 and z3ta2 virus mod)?

Music Creator 6 little question. How to do that in a single vst instrument, on its one music track, different clips to note is not drawn in one "pianoroll" and each clip begins knitted into your space?  

I am not an American, wrote through a translator, sorry if something is difficult to clearly written.

2014/05/17 13:13:19
scook
I don't know if the virus mod is possible with the steam version of Z3TA+2. I do not have access to the steam version. Not sure you are missing much not having the virus modded version.

Don't understand the MC6 question. May want to rework the question and post in the Music Creator forum.
2014/05/17 14:19:06
VanKo
scook
I don't know if the virus mod is possible with the steam version of Z3TA+2. I do not have access to the steam version. Not sure you are missing much not having the virus modded version.

Don't understand the MC6 question. May want to rework the question and post in the Music Creator forum.

Download from here. forum.cakewalk.com/Fr4ncesco39s-Virus-MOD-21-for-Z3TA-2-m2537387.aspx  Rename virus.set to oscill.set (in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Cakewalk\Cakewalk Content\Z3TA+ 2\Wavetables) and this work. In Love Happens, comfortable to touch the waves in the program than to manually add and six slots.
2014/05/17 17:11:15
AT
Z3TA2 (don't know about the steam version) should come w/ two sets of "banks," the old Z3TA sound-alike presets and the new presets (ZETA2).  I think the collections from Francesco etc. are put library folder on C: w/ the other banks and the wavetables w/ in the wavetable folder (check the instructions).  Open Z3TA2 and it should find your other libraries, which you can choose instead of the Zeta/Zeta2.  No need to double them or work on the registry.

@
2014/05/17 17:16:28
scook
Unless something has changed recently, the virus mod is not included with any version of Z3TA. The usual way of installing the mod requires a separate copy of the synth.
2014/05/18 11:36:14
VanKo
You do not understand. I can run banksFrancesco in z3ta2 without installing mods. I want to replace all the sound waves z3ta2 to the virus waves. Well, poked register may turn out to make different sounds in different discharges (32 bit and 64 bit.) . Thank you for your attention.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account