2015/07/07 22:01:31
raymondm4
No,
I'm on last month's updates of Platinum. I'm currently still running updates 50 minutes after last post because I can't sit at this computer for that sole purpose. I sure can't justify doing this on my second device. At this point, I could go with just the fixes. I would be much more selective with feature updates (I don't need drum replacer). Change is not always improvement.

Cakewalk Sample Magic Loop Content 1.0.0.8 3% and counting
2015/07/07 22:09:41
charlyg
and sometimes the increments are very tiny...
CA's way of coping is the way I now deal with it. There are certain things that should be done to a computer monthly maintenance wise. That is a perfect time to d/l the latest incarnation. Once the new CCC arrives, it can be left unattended, which should solve most of the issue.
2015/07/08 04:18:53
jbraner
Cakewalk Sample Magic Loop Content 1.0.0.8 3% and counting

I would say don't bother downloading loops etc unless you really think you're interested in them...
2015/07/09 17:07:50
Willy Jones [Cakewalk]
Greetings friends - as of....4 minutes ago we have released Command Center 1.1.

Thank you again for all of your feedback, hopefully we can do this more collaborative approach to other things we develop in the future.

Pending any major issues or fires we'll be listening to feedback in this forum and through the normal avenues (support, problem reports etc). You can expect to see another post like this next time we're ready to do another round of C3 updates.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account