• Software
  • What do you think of JRRshop? (p.3)
2017/12/07 16:47:22
cowboydan
Uncle E helped me with my Studio One problem from his home. A lot of dedication. Within 20 minutes everything was golden.
2017/12/07 16:52:00
mixmkr
I wouldn't mind Uncle E sticking his hands in the matter.  I'm betting he doesn't know about it at this point, if he's the owner, etc.  His support staff have less to be desired.
2017/12/07 16:53:09
Genghis
Overall I've had great experiences with them, but I ordered the new Softube plugin at the introductory price yesterday morning. They sent an email with a subject line saying that it had my serial number within an hour or less... But it only had the download link with no serial number to register. Emailed them back and waiting for a response. I'm sure they'll work it out, and hoping sooner than later.
2017/12/07 17:33:34
KingsMix
mixmkr
I've ordered minimal stuff from them but recently ordered a Faderport 8 from them 9 days ago and have yet to get a tracking number, shipping info, etc...which I was informed I would get when the Faderport 8 shipped.   I called JRRshop up and said it was being drop shipped directly from Presonus and "it was out of their hands" at this point.  I then called Presonus, they wouldn't give me any info, because they said JRRshop is their "customer".  Giving a chunk of cash to a vender and not hearing any updates, progress, ... is a little disturbing since we've gone over a week now from when they got payment.

I will say I got a "gift certificate" from them, for the price difference between a Black Friday cost and a Sonar customer crossgrade to Studio One.  That took about 4 days and 1/2 dozen emails, but they were nice enough to honor the difference, after the fact.  

Any rate...BOTH JRRshop and Presonus told me the only thing I can do at this point is the wait (on them).  So ....how long to you give them?  I realize a week+ isn't all that much time, but NO INFO from an online vendor seems a little out of line.  Seems they could call PreSonus and get some sort of update.

They are reputable and reliable.
I have purchased software and hardware from them before. Shipping times of hardware vary, depending on what service the use, but reliable.
2017/12/07 17:51:54
mixmkr
I just got off the phone with JRR.  Their support totally sucks.  They haven't done anything since a week ago and said they are still waiting on PreSonus.  They haven't responded to my emails (hence why I called them today) and they said they may just be overwhelmed and "picking away" at them.  
Why they would let open orders sit now for almost two weeks without offering any updates, is beyond me.  Telling me just to wait isn't an update.
You can be nice up to a point, but their phone call totally pissed me off today.
2017/12/08 02:39:12
Fleer
Doesn't sound like them. Better contact Eric Dahlberg aka Uncle E (uncle.e@jrrshop.com), as others have said. The man always delivers, at least in my experience over the last years.

2017/12/08 16:45:07
mixmkr
I finally emailed to the above address.  Thx Fleer.
2017/12/08 18:27:24
mixmkr
Eric emailed back promptly and said he would sort it out today.  Sounds like good news. 
2017/12/08 18:43:49
RSMCGUITAR
Honestly, try ordering to anywhere that isn't the States.... 2 weeks is nothing.
2017/12/08 18:50:36
mixmkr
Have tracking# !!
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account