• Software
  • Sony Noise Reduction Bundle 2.0 - no Serial numbers in my account anymore.. (p.2)
2016/12/30 11:47:07
Lynn
An update:  Before I found my installation files for CDA and DVDA on my hard drive, I had sent an email to MAGIX to recover those files.  This morning I got an email from them with a link to those files.  Perhaps if you send them an email, you will get the same result.  If your name is in the Sony files, I suspect you'll be alright. Good luck.
2017/08/13 09:34:13
LJB
And then, nearly a year after posting this, suddenly, inexplicable, my plugins started working again. Ke!?!?!
2017/08/13 12:11:43
pentimentosound
When I got the email from Magix saying they'd bought Sound Forge et al, I transferred my account from Sony and downloaded all the latest updates for SF8, NR2 and CDA 5.2 (which I'd bought new). No trouble with SF8 nor NR, but it took 5 weeks to get a solution to CDA 5.2. My original 5.0 serial was no longer correct and after several emails on two support tickets (they closed the first one) Magix finally sent me a new serial # for it and now, it all is working.

...and I thought I had a long wait! LOL
Michael
2017/08/14 06:29:57
mudgel
You can still go to Sonycreativesoftware.com for all your old download links and serial numbers. Of course it's now maintained by Magix but you're right the plugins bundles are missing. Only the main programs. I've sent a request to support for clarification.
2017/08/14 12:59:39
pentimentosound
Ah. Thanks Mike.
I hadn't even thought about the downloads, since I'd got them during the transition and saved them. Let us know when they respond. They were fairly quick on the first ticket and the second one may have been slow, due to my "operator error"(ticket # in the subject line).

Michael
2017/08/14 14:53:01
jude77
kitekrazy1
Serial # still show in my Sony account.  Something I always do with software is zip it and paste the serial number in the archive, along with the email saved as a text file.  You are often at the mercy of web developers when it comes to stuff like this.

Ditto.  After learning my lesson the hard way I started keeping all my serials on  separate flash drive. 

2017/08/14 15:22:26
pentimentosound
Yep, me too!
2017/08/17 03:15:56
mudgel
I have all the files I just want to ask why they don't have the files and serials on their website.

To be honest though because i have the full versions now, I don't bother to install the Noise reduction bundle except when it first came with Sound Forge 8 as I didn't have the iZotope stuff then.

I still haven't heard back from Magix yet, but as soon as I do I'll post an update.
2017/08/17 12:46:47
pentimentosound
When I sign into my old Sony account, all my serial numbers and download links are there, as they also are at my Magix account. When I got the newsletter announcing the Magix "take over", they suggested or offered an option to recreate your Sony account with them, which I did then and downloaded everything from Sony, again, just for a back up and latest updated versions.
Michael
2017/08/18 16:08:30
mudgel
They don't have the numbers and downloads for extras like the iZotope mastering Fx bundle.
I got a reply back telling me, that info would have been provided in my confirmation email from Sony at time of purchase. Thanks Magix.

BUT then I checked iZotope and it's all there.

The Mastering & Effects bundle for Sound Forge serial and download links are there. Yippee for anyone that needs them.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account