• Software
  • Sony Noise Reduction Bundle 2.0 - no Serial numbers in my account anymore.. (p.3)
2017/08/27 11:20:15
Awesoman
I used to have Noise Reduction on my Sound Forge 11 and now it is grayed out.  I reinstalled an older version of Sound Forge and the plugin reappeared but it was only the demo version.  How do I go about getting this plugin back to the full version without having to pay for it again?  I really need it for a few projects I'm working on.  Help!!!
2017/08/27 11:47:24
interpolated
I actually like Magix Samplitude as it is a versatile program. It seems weird to me that now we have all top-class sigmadelta conversion we have the option to add virtual transformer noise.

Since this is an older plug-in it may be deprecated.
2017/08/27 18:57:45
mudgel
Awesoman
I used to have Noise Reduction on my Sound Forge 11 and now it is grayed out.  I reinstalled an older version of Sound Forge and the plugin reappeared but it was only the demo version.  How do I go about getting this plugin back to the full version without having to pay for it again?  I really need it for a few projects I'm working on.  Help!!!

Please read the post above yours. Post #20. The Noise Reduction bundle was provided by iZotope so you would have had to register your serial number with them. Go to your iZotope account.
2017/08/27 21:06:37
pentimentosound
@ Mike V       Mine came from Sony, as a boxed 3 disc package with  SF7, CDA5 and NR. I still have the 3 discs and 2 manuals (SF and CDA). Perhaps that's why I never got a NR manual.
Michael
2017/08/29 02:17:29
kitekrazy1
Awesoman

I think it became part of SF9.  You can't buy it anymore.
2017/08/29 10:08:56
mudgel
The plugins were licensed from iZotope. I got them every time I upgraded my copy of Sony Sound Forge from 8 to 11. The files and serial numbers are all in my iZotope account and listed as being Sound Forge Noise Reduction plugin Bundle.
2017/08/29 10:37:55
mudgel
i made a mistake. It's actually called the Mastering Effects for Sound Forge then later Master and Repair Suite.

Here's an example from my iZotope account.

2017/08/29 12:24:11
pentimentosound
Thanks. I have some iZotope stuff, so I go check my account. I never updated after SF8, though.
Michael
2017/12/12 09:42:53
80sGuy
Hello, newbie here. I have the same problem with registering Noise Reduction 2.0. I've always have problems with the Sony Vegas/Sound Forge programs since inception as I periodically clean up my pc hard-drives from time to time, but when it comes to re-installations I am bound to run into registration issues. With that said, I am having problem re-registering my Noise Reduction software. The program came bundled with 'Sound Forge Pro 8' and it included a different disc with serial number but now I cannot register for the life of me because Sony kept directing me to Magix but the latter is saying that they do not recognize such program. I visited the Izotope website but couldn't find any use there either.
Please help!!

2017/12/15 01:14:58
pentimentosound
It's been long enough since I did mine that I'm not sure what order I did things. I'd say register at Sony first regardless and if your serial is not correct, then you'll have to contact Magix support. Expect to wait a bit for them to answer.
Michael
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account