2014/02/20 16:57:59
Andrew Rossa
The legendary Z3TA+ synthesizer has been used on countless records, and it's distinctive sound has been a staple of electronic artists the world over. Now Z3TA+ iOS puts the full power of Z3TA+ on your iPad. Packed with hundreds of presets, real-time oscillator modulation, dual mode filtering, and flexible effects. Z3TA+ iOS is the perfect creative toolkit for making music anywhere, anytime.

Learn more

Download on the App Store
2014/02/21 07:58:06
benis67
Fantastic Synth! The max polyphony is only 8 for ipad air but in manual is written "Voices / Polyphony - Sets the program’s maximum polyphony to 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 12, 16, 24, 32, or 64 voices". How do you set 64 notes polyphony?
2014/02/21 15:25:58
stevenpanter
Seems to be the same on ipad 4.
2014/02/22 11:12:53
tput73
Just pulled the trigger, the sound is unparalleled. I almost don't regret it.
BUT the midi implementation is severely lacking and I hope the devs will be on this in first update.
Please add selectable midi ports and clock sync!
These are necessary if you really want z3ta+ to play well with other apps, other missing features IMO-
Ability to change programs with external or virtual midi messages and ability to midi map all the awesome
Parameters.
Don't let us down.
Thanks
Timmy Put
2014/02/22 14:06:01
csteen
The synth sounds great for sure!
The major complaint I have heard about would be midi implementation but it has not stopped me in any way so far. I am curious as to what kind of support this app will get also in the way of updating or in app purchases of additional presets? The on board presets are great I should add so as not to sound ungrateful! Nice work guys!
2014/02/22 19:47:07
IK Obi
Awesome, this is on its way to being my main iOS synth. Great work guys!
2014/02/23 06:46:38
Jamesjarre
This really needs Midi Learn and better Midi options to get the most from the Synth as many others are saying around the Internet.

My Q to the Devs is will you be updating this App with better Midi in the near future?

Other than that this is a great App with great sound and editing options so well done on that, hopefully you will make the App even better with the suggestions about Midi.

Kind Regards

James
2014/02/23 08:22:26
voyes46
Really good classic sound ! But yes, I really hope there will be a huge MiDi update soon...
2014/02/23 10:19:47
stevenpanter
Agreed. At the very least it needs to have a selectable midi input channel.
2014/02/26 18:22:01
ZenLizard
+1 for MIDI upgrade (as described by others above).

I'd like to see a few things in an update (hopefully soon): 1) option to have last patch used/edited upon opening, not just default, random, and current. 2) modulation (destination) of gain and level in the distortion effect. 3) modulation (destination) of velocity slider and length slider in arp section. 4) copy/paste, DropBox, and AudioShare support for patches, user waves, and user arp MIDI files, in and out. 5) modulation (destination) of delay speed and reverb room size. That's a lot to ask, I know, but even some of it would be much appreciated by most, I think. Especially the input/output options.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account