2014/02/23 14:24:52
guitartrek
I'm trying to install Dimension Pro on my Mac.  I tried using the Dimension Pro installation DVD, and the instructions say to run the "Dimension Pro OSX Installer" but there is no such thing.  There is only the Dimension Pro Installer, and when I try to run it, Finder says that it doesn't support a Windows application.

So I downloaded the Dimension Pro 1.3 update from the Cakewalk Support website.  This installer runs fine, but won't accept my Serial Number.  My serial number is totally valid - I've been using Dimension Pro and then Dimension Pro 1.5 in Sonar with no problems for years.  I copied and pasted the Serial number from my registration page several times and it says the serial number is not valid.  

And lastly - I tried the instructions on the Cakewalk support page that say to "repair permissions" in the utilities and that didn't work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks
2014/02/24 18:39:21
scook
Don't have a Mac but here is a thought. If v1.3 really installed correctly, try using a set of credentials from an older version of DimPro. My oldest set of credentials has a serial number starting with CWDM110. Older versions of DimPro will probably balk at serial number newer than the version; serial numbers starting with CWDM150 won't work in DimPro 1.3.

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account