2015/06/25 02:15:07
SD915Salazar
Hello,

I just purchased a Waves DigiGrid IOS.  Everything has been OK with its integration in Sonar Platinum so far, with the exception of the fact that I cannot use the Mackie - HUI control surface settings in order to integrate one of the IOS' features with Sonar Platinum.  I've tried the other control surface settings, but they will not allow the automatic Input / Playback switching feature of the IOS to work.  I've noticed plenty of other DAWs seem to have this control surface setting available.

Please consider this for Sonar Platinum.

Thanks!
2015/06/25 03:54:08
mudgel
If you want access try the Controller developed y one of our members Azslow3.
use the link in my signature to get to another post where all this and more info is available. Thanks
2015/06/26 14:55:28
SD915Salazar
Hi Mike,

Thanks for the reply!  I installed the controller, but unfortunately, it didn't change anything.  There's no configuration regarding this pertaining to the DigiGrid IOS, and I followed Waves' instructions in their manual.  Unless I'm missing a step, it seems I'll need the Mackie - HUI to accomplish what I'm after.

Best,
Stephen S.
2015/06/26 15:05:49
scook
Some info about SONAR and HUI http://forum.cakewalk.com/FindPost/2213202 and Seth's other msg below it. While it is possible Cakewalk might add HUI support, I would bet Waves will add MCU before Cakewalk gets around to HUI.  Still this is the Feature Request area.
2015/06/26 18:03:56
azslow3
StSalazar
Thanks for the reply!  I installed the controller, but unfortunately, it didn't change anything.  There's no configuration regarding this pertaining to the DigiGrid IOS

I do not have any HUI device and there was no one with such device ready to cooperate, so my plug-in has no HUI preset. Till any of both conditions are changed, there is no chance for such preset.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account