• Software
  • What's everybody switching to? (p.5)
2017/12/12 00:43:21
kennywtelejazz
outland144k
kennywtelejazz
The only DAW I didn't have that I bought recently after hearing about Gibson Dropping Cakewalk is Studio One 3 Pro . I have a feeling that I may miss certain features I use in SONAR . I'm trying to keep an open mind because I have already noticed S O P 3 has features I already have seen ( but not learned ) that will offset the differences 

As a Samp user I recently upgraded my Samplitude Pro X 2 Standard to Pro X 3 Suite ...the deal came w some real nice SONY content I didn't have SpectralLayers & Sound Forge ...

Both of these deals were just too good to pass up

I still use SONAR & pretty much Love SPlat ..that's not gonna change ...

I did what Kenny did with Studio One Pro 3.5 and may pick up the Samplitude/Sound Forge/Spectral Layers bundle as well. The thing is, I already own Sound Forge 11, so I'm hoping that they might take a bit off the price (I've got Spectral Layers 2 as well, but could use the upgrade to Spectral Layers 4. It's actually far cheaper in bundle than as a stand-alone upgrade. I'm not sure who to ask about this....)

I intend to keep using Sonar Platinum, but switch as time goes on. 

Hi outland144k ,

I'm sure there is more than one person here on this forum that has bought this deal just for the SONY stuff ...
This is just one of those deals that is either insane or it is not depending on what someone is looking to get out of what Magix has offered at such an unbelievable price  ...

I won't Lie ...I'm stoked about getting SpectralLayers and Sound Forge ...
The thing is , Samplitude Pro X 3 Suite is the main reason why I went for this deal ...
2 years ago I paid $200 just to be able to get Samplitude Pro X 2 as an upgrade & that was all I got .I was happy w that deal ...

As we all know this deal is much better .

good luck . it has been nice talking with you

Kenny
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account