• Software
  • Message from Acoustica - making the case for Mixcraft 8 Pro Studio (p.2)
2017/11/25 00:37:04
bitflipper
BTW, we specifically invited Acoustica to make this post so we could sticky it along with the Cubase pitch, so it does not violate the TOS.
2017/11/25 00:50:27
telecharge
bitflipper
BTW, I invited Acoustica to make this post so we could sticky it along with the Cubase pitch, so it does not violate the TOS.

I'm no fan of PreSonus, but shouldn't they have one, too, or have they not publicly "reached out" to us?
2017/11/25 00:52:54
bitflipper
An invitation has been extended to Presonus as well. They sent me an email saying they'd have a statement for us early next week (they are closed for the long holiday weekend). 
2017/11/25 00:54:48
Karyn
PreSonus are announcing their Sonar cross grade offer on Tuesday.  Rick Naqvi is going to message me direct and it will be added here.
2017/11/25 00:56:32
telecharge
Thanks, Hosts... and a hat tip to you 'guys' during these tumultuous times. ;)
2017/11/25 01:11:42
AT
Mixcraft looks very familiar, although I haven't dug very deep into it.  And some nice, basic instruments so far.  And easy work with loops.

Finally, the price is very good for backup purposes at this point.  It seems that all the basics are right there, easy to find. 
2017/11/25 01:28:44
telecharge
You do get a good number of instruments and effects with Mixcraft, but they are a mixed bag IMO -- not really on par with what you get with SONAR. But then again, there is a considerable price difference.

The only other thing I would ding them on is the interface, which isn't very modern looking when compared to other DAWs.
2017/11/25 01:35:14
Cactus Music
This is just so funny I gotta share. Seeing this post I thought I'd download and try the demo! I see what I've done is download Harrison Mix BUS not Mix Craft--   you guys need a new name.. 
Anyhow I'm totally impressed and @ only regular price of $108 Can I think I'm in! 

The Harrison Mix Buss forum the owner answers your questions, A user noticed a bug and Mr Harrison is on it. 
I tend to like software that comes with a good user Forum. We are spoiled here.. 

To add my first search took me to Mix Craft by NCH software, a company I have bought a basic screen capture from, 
Then I finally got it right and found Mixcraft Pro 8 which seems on sale for $99 so they are not offering a cross trade deal  it's just on sale and will probably go on sale again. 
I mght try the demo,,, but I too busy playing with Mix Bus. 
2017/11/25 01:53:03
Karyn
Cactus Music
Then I finally got it right and found Mixcraft Pro 8 which seems on sale for $99 so they are not offering a cross trade deal  it's just on sale and will probably go on sale again. 

Read the yellow highlight text in the OP.
2017/11/25 02:03:37
mmarton
Cactus Music
This is just so funny I gotta share. Seeing this post I thought I'd download and try the demo! I see what I've done is download Harrison Mix BUS not Mix Craft--   you guys need a new name.. 
Anyhow I'm totally impressed and @ only regular price of $108 Can I think I'm in! 

The Harrison Mix Buss forum the owner answers your questions, A user noticed a bug and Mr Harrison is on it. 
I tend to like software that comes with a good user Forum. We are spoiled here.. 

To add my first search took me to Mix Craft by NCH software, a company I have bought a basic screen capture from, 
I mght try the demo,,, but I too busy playing with Mix Bus. 

Mixbus is great! I was using it in conjunction with Sonar for mixing down stems and tracks. I’m not quite sure it’s what I’d use for a full featured main DAW but it’s worth a look. I find tempo mapping easier in Mixbus than Sonar. Absolutely worth a look.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account