• Software
  • Message from Acoustica - making the case for Mixcraft 8 Pro Studio (p.3)
2017/11/25 02:03:38
mmarton
Cactus Music
This is just so funny I gotta share. Seeing this post I thought I'd download and try the demo! I see what I've done is download Harrison Mix BUS not Mix Craft--   you guys need a new name.. 
Anyhow I'm totally impressed and @ only regular price of $108 Can I think I'm in! 

The Harrison Mix Buss forum the owner answers your questions, A user noticed a bug and Mr Harrison is on it. 
I tend to like software that comes with a good user Forum. We are spoiled here.. 

To add my first search took me to Mix Craft by NCH software, a company I have bought a basic screen capture from, 
Then I finally got it right and found Mixcraft Pro 8 which seems on sale for $99 so they are not offering a cross trade deal  it's just on sale and will probably go on sale again. 
I mght try the demo,,, but I too busy playing with Mix Bus. 

Mixbus is great! I was using it in conjunction with Sonar for mixing down stems and tracks. I’m not quite sure it’s what I’d use for a full featured main DAW but it’s worth a look. I find tempo mapping easier in Mixbus than Sonar. Absolutely worth a look.
2017/11/25 02:32:45
Karyn
Remember this thread is about mixCRAFT.  Try not to confuse others by discussing mixBUS...
2017/11/25 02:39:49
michael diemer
Nobody from Mixcraft has answered my question about how many instruments you can display at once in their score editor. I'm taking the lack of response as a "no," since their "reaching out" to us sonar stiffs so "promptly," demonstrates a keen desire on their part to sell us their software. They might make a sale here if somebody could answer this question.
2017/11/25 02:44:16
SandlinJohn
michael diemer
Nobody from Mixcraft has answered my question about how many instruments you can display at once in their score editor. I'm taking the lack of response as a "no," since their "reaching out" to us sonar stiffs so "promptly," demonstrates a keen desire on their part to sell us their software. They might make a sale here if somebody could answer this question.

It could be that it is late on a Friday and they've all gone home. Maybe.
2017/11/25 02:49:50
mmarton
Karyn
Remember this thread is about mixCRAFT.  Try not to confuse others by discussing mixBUS...

Oops, sorry.
2017/11/25 03:13:26
35mm
aconte22, could you not have been a bit more subtle? You copy/pasted this marketing dept. draught into various threads in this forum without even editing it just a bit. Is it due to that lack of effort that Cakewalk dumped you? You actually managed to make it stand out as a "holly crap! There are thousands of displaced DAW users looking for a new platform. We gotta cash in on these mugs!" post even more so than PreSonus and Steinberg did! You have to work harder than that for our money. We want commitment, dedication, and friendliness like Cakewalk gave us! Those are the qualities that seem to be lacking in the alternative DAW offerings right now. Next, please!
2017/11/25 03:40:29
Whiskey Still
michael diemer
I use the score to do my midi editing. In Sonar, I can see the entire orchestra in their staff view. Mixcraft's tutorial only shows one instrument in the score view, a piano. If I can't display more than one inst. at a time, Mixcraft won't work for me.

I do exactly the same thing. I'm interested in Mixcraft because they have a staff view.  Would love to know if it has a multiple instrument view and if you can copy and paste between the staves.  Ability to edit midi data (velocity and note position) would be important, too.

2017/11/25 03:53:25
Phoen1xPJ
Tried it... Mixcraft 8 crashed for me on the first full open while scanning VST's. :(
2017/11/25 04:04:22
h3kke
Anthony's first post was only 6 hours ago and people are complaining that he's not responding quickly enough. . . lol
2017/11/25 04:19:58
vintagevibe
35mm
aconte22, could you not have been a bit more subtle? You copy/pasted this marketing dept. draught into various threads in this forum without even editing it just a bit. Is it due to that lack of effort that Cakewalk dumped you? You actually managed to make it stand out as a "holly crap! There are thousands of displaced DAW users looking for a new platform. We gotta cash in on these mugs!" post even more so than PreSonus and Steinberg did! You have to work harder than that for our money. We want commitment, dedication, and friendliness like Cakewalk gave us! Those are the qualities that seem to be lacking in the alternative DAW offerings right now. Next, please!

This is the rudest post I've seen in quite a while.  It's software not a social club.  If you need software and there's is a good fit for you buy it... or don't.  Maybe you think they should come over and have tea with you first?
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account