• Software
  • Message from Acoustica - making the case for Mixcraft 8 Pro Studio (p.8)
2017/11/28 02:24:32
z1812
aconte22
Hi John,
There will not be a cross grade or special price specifically for Sonar users on our store.  The $99 offer is for the public thru tomorrow. Just got off the phone with IT.  Go up there now to the store and you will see:
Click on the sale button and you will be taken to the cart with the coupon embedded into the transaction for a net $99 sale. We will keep this public thru tomorrow (Nov 28) until midnight. After that we are working on creating a special coupon to extend the $99 offer exclusively to Sonar users thru the holiday.  Details coming later this week.
z1812
Hi Aconte, Hi Aceric,

I have visited the Mixcraft site and cannot find any link to a cross grade or special price for Sonar users. Can you post a link to the Sonar cross-grade or special price?

Regards,

John

Hi Aconte,

Thank you for your reply. When you say through the Holidays, do you mean until the New year?

Regards,

John
2017/11/29 13:40:17
wetdentist
looks like i missed the deal.  whoops.  
2017/11/29 13:43:36
Karyn
wetdentist

Not yet..

We will keep this public thru tomorrow (Nov 28) until midnight. After that we are working on creating a special coupon to extend the $99 offer exclusively to Sonar users thru the holiday.  Details coming later this week.

Don't know what they mean by "through the holiday" though.
2017/11/29 13:47:24
Studioguy1
Too little time to make that decision with the holidays upon us.  Oh well.
2017/11/29 13:50:15
Karyn
If it means the Xmas holidays then that's weeks away yet...
2017/11/29 13:50:20
aconte22
Hey wetdentist
Great news! Senior management met yesterday and will be extending the $99 crossgrade offer exclusive to Sonar users beginning Tuesday of next week thru Monday January 1, 2018.  We had to take down the Black Friday weekend $99 special offer listing from our store as it was for the general public. We are in the process of setting up the $99 crossgrade sku and will announce details when it is live Tuesday here in this forum and on our website. Stay tuned!
wetdentist

2017/11/29 15:04:38
wetdentist
aconte22
Hey wetdentist
Great news! Senior management met yesterday and will be extending the $99 crossgrade offer exclusive to Sonar users beginning Tuesday of next week thru Monday January 1, 2018.  We had to take down the Black Friday weekend $99 special offer listing from our store as it was for the general public. We are in the process of setting up the $99 crossgrade sku and will announce details when it is live Tuesday here in this forum and on our website. Stay tuned!
wetdentist

EXCELLENT NEWS!  THANK YOU.
2017/11/29 15:39:55
BobF
Will full support for FaderPorts be added before this offer expires?  ;)

Seriously, any plans to support FaderPorts?
2017/11/29 17:24:48
riojazz
aconte22
Hey wetdentist
wetdentist

Thank you!
2017/11/29 19:52:07
riojazz
By the way, if you are demoing Mixcraft as I am, try downloading the iOS remote control app.   You have:

a time display by either beats or time
Undo/Redo/Save
a volume slider
transport control including arming record and home. 

The only common thing you can't do is change track.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account