• Software
  • AAS Offers Free Session Bundle Keys for Sonar Customers
2017/12/05 17:37:43
Applied Acoustics Systems

The team at Applied Acoustics Systems would like to reach out to Sonar users following the news of Cakewalk’s closing. Our collaboration with Cakewalk dates back to the early 2000's when Tassman—our first product—was bundled with Sonar when the DXi plug-in format was introduced. Since then, we have been happy to offer Sonar customers special editions of our Session Series instruments. We are of course extremely surprised and saddened by this news, for both Cakewalk employees and users.

To allow the use of our Session Series instruments in other DAWs, we are offering a free licence of our Session Bundle to Sonar users. This bundle includes Windows and Mac OS versions of Lounge Lizard Session, Ultra Analog Session, and Strum Session in the VST, Audio Units, and AAX plug-in formats as well as a standalone application.

To get your licence, simply visit the link below.

AAS Session Bundle Fix for Sonar users 

The AAS team

edit: added link to post - sc

UPDATE—December 6, 2017
This note only concerns you if you installed the Session Bundle prior to December 6th 2017 noon EST. The installer which is currently online has been corrected.

The Sonar Edition of Lounge Lizard Session, Strum Session, and Ultra Analog Session which were already installed on your system might be conflicting with the new “regular” versions installed via the Session Bundle.

Even if you see the Sonar Edition of Lounge Lizard Session, Strum Session, or Ultra Analog Session in your new DAW (Studio One, Live, Cubase, etc.) you won’t hear any sound—they were meant to work only in Sonar.

To fix the problem you can simply run the “AAS Session Bundle Fix for Sonar users” program below.

AAS Session Bundle Fix for Sonar users

Alternatively, you can follow the procedure below.
1. Quit your DAW if it’s running.
2. Repeat the step below for each of the following locations.
– C:\Program Files (x86)\Cakewalk\Vstplugins\
– C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Vstplugins\
3. Delete the following **folders** if present.
– Lounge Lizard Session 4
– Ultra Analog Session 2
– Strum Session 2
4. Launch your DAW and instantiate the instruments.

edit: re-added link - sc

2017/12/05 17:56:13
scook
Thanks for the generous offer.
2017/12/05 18:08:40
kennywtelejazz
AAS , Thank You

Kenny
2017/12/05 18:10:24
BobF
bonehead alert (me)
2017/12/05 18:10:47
ZincTrumpet
Fantastic! Thank you so much AAS. The registration/download all worked quickly and painlessly.

I already own full Strum GS-2 but it will be great to be able to carry using the other AAS content regardless of whichever DAW I end up using.

You are another great company showing that you understand great customer service.
2017/12/05 18:13:29
EnriqueLab
TANKS BROUUU GOD BLESS YOU
2017/12/05 18:30:38
DrLumen
Thanks very much for the serials and the offers!
2017/12/05 18:33:24
rcklln
That is really great AAS thank you!
2017/12/05 18:36:18
sharke
Thank you AAS!
2017/12/05 18:48:54
35mm
Thank you so much. I have some of your full products and love them!
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account