2017/12/09 18:18:25
danbottomburp
This time its a nice synth from AIR, its called Vacuum pro :) also comes with an additional FX pack .

Simple, go here - ht tps://airmusictech.onfastspring.com/CMM-Vacuum-Pro

I have added a space between then http in the link ;)

Then in the redeem code box just enter "CM251AIR"   without the quotes , download and enter the serial number in Ilock and then install the plugin.
Sorry i cannot bring Sonar platinum back but here`s a neat plugin for you all instead 

Enjoy 

Dan 
2017/12/09 18:26:18
cowboydan
Thanks Dan
2017/12/09 18:59:42
telecharge
Sorry, it's not supposed to be free. But once it gets out on the internet that it is, what can you do?

http://forum.cakewalk.com/FindPost/3702957
2017/12/09 19:04:28
danbottomburp
Well it is free, you don't need to buy a copy of Computer music either , lets just say there are perks to owning a valid library card (uk) 
I get access to Computer music + 100's more magazines all for free,iv'e also gotten a whole load more plugins from there for free
Why would anyone moan about it  ? what the hell is wrong with some people smfh
2017/12/09 19:43:13
telecharge
danbottomburp

syfh all you want. I have linked to the proper resource. If you or anyone else is too cheap to pay £4.99 or less for a magazine to get some magware, that's not my concern.
2017/12/09 19:51:22
danbottomburp
telecharge
danbottomburp

syfh all you want. I have linked to the proper resource. If you or anyone else is too cheap to pay £4.99 or less for a magazine to get some magware, that's not my concern.

Why would i pay for it when i am legally entitled to get it for free ? if they were against people doing that they would remove their magazine from certain outlets wouldn't they.
And you thinking other people may be too cheap is not my concern either,in fact your opinion means nothing to me,nothing at all.
2017/12/09 19:54:05
telecharge
You have proof of nothing. Carry on with your self-righteous indignation, but I don't think anyone is buying it.
2017/12/09 20:24:26
4syth
Its not FX pack, just few presets called fresh air expansion
2017/12/09 22:36:18
dubdisciple
telecharge
You have proof of nothing. Carry on with your self-righteous indignation, but I don't think anyone is buying it.

I learned the hard way this forum gets very upset if you mention something is not actually supposed to be free or that the process used to obtain something is highly unethical and bordering on thievery. Love these guys but a lot feel highly entitled.  Don't waste your breath.  I made that mistake and was flooded wit han inbox full of nasty personal insults by many regulars.  Two later apologized when they saw I was right.  To be fair, what is thievery for one person may be a situational perk.  The libraries here offer subscriptions to certain services that would not be legal for non library card holders residing here.
2017/12/09 22:45:02
telecharge

Love these guys but a lot feel highly entitled.  Don't waste your breath.

I used to feel that way, but with all going wrong in the world, I find myself speaking up more than I used to.

As I've said in other threads, I'm not here to be anyone's moral compass. Multi-millionaire pop stars have been busted 'on film' using cracked software. Maybe if more people paid for their software, Cakewalk would still be around.

Just a thought.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account