2015/01/20 12:24:04
Susan G
From http://forum.cakewalk.com/FindPost/3152842:
Seth Kellogg [Cakewalk]
Please take a moment and start listing what you'd like to see over in that forum.

Hi Seth-

I found a post from September, 2006 quoting the limitations on the use of triplets from the Help file:

The Staff view places certain limitations on the use of triplets. The limitations are:
  • Triplets must occur in full sets of three.
  • All three steps in a triplet must be notes (no rests) of the same basic duration.
  • There can be no ties in or out of, or within the triplet.
That was from SONAR 6. The SONAR X3e documentation on triplets is identical. I'd like to see those limitations removed.

Thanks-

-Susan
2015/01/20 13:08:24
pbognar
Susan G
From http://forum.cakewalk.com/FindPost/3152842:
Seth Kellogg [Cakewalk]
Please take a moment and start listing what you'd like to see over in that forum.

Hi Seth-

I found a post from September, 2006 quoting the limitations on the use of triplets from the Help file:

The Staff view places certain limitations on the use of triplets. The limitations are:
  • Triplets must occur in full sets of three.
  • All three steps in a triplet must be notes (no rests) of the same basic duration.
  • There can be no ties in or out of, or within the triplet.
That was from SONAR 6. The SONAR X3e documentation on triplets is identical. I'd like to see those limitations removed.

Thanks-

-Susan

I second that request !!!

Pete
2015/01/20 14:00:23
Elffin
Triplets fix needed please
2015/01/20 14:16:27
stevec
Lucky star # 7...   
2015/01/20 15:06:18
Brando
+1 For triplets fix.
2015/01/20 15:13:00
Susan G
Brando
+1 For triplets fix.

Hi Brando-

I'm new to this star rating system, but I don't think "+1" counts as an actual vote. It still shows "0" by your name. I think you have to click on one of the stars in the first post (up to 5.)

Thanks-

-Susan

2015/01/20 17:18:33
GotMetalBoy
+3 for triplet fix
2015/01/20 17:41:46
Brando
Susan G
Brando
+1 For triplets fix.

Hi Brando-

I'm new to this star rating system, but I don't think "+1" counts as an actual vote. It still shows "0" by your name. I think you have to click on one of the stars in the first post (up to 5.)

Thanks-

-Susan

Hi Susan - I haven't heard that Cake is making use of the rating system although I've seen it as a forum capability. In any case, I voted (5 stars) as you suggest, and will use the feature from now on. Just not sure it is actually "connected" at this time to anything in the form of a prioritization for feature integration into SONAR. Clearly it's what they intend though.
Thanks
2015/01/20 17:49:15
Susan G
Brando
Hi Susan - I haven't heard that Cake is making use of the rating system although I've seen it as a forum capability. In any case, I voted (5 stars) as you suggest, and will use the feature from now on. Just not sure it is actually "connected" at this time to anything in the form of a prioritization for feature integration into SONAR. Clearly it's what they intend though.
Thanks

Hi Brando-

I really shouldn't have said anything until I was sure how the rating system works (still not; will have to read up!) I just noticed that after your post, the star count didn't go up. I don't know how much it matters, either (been gone a while), but thanks for the 5 stars anyway!

-Susan
2015/01/20 18:45:19
Brando
Susan G
Brando
Thanks

Hi Brando-

I really shouldn't have said anything until I was sure how the rating system works (still not; will have to read up!) I just noticed that after your post, the star count didn't go up. I don't know how much it matters, either (been gone a while), but thanks for the 5 stars anyway!

-Susan

You're welcome! BTW glad you're back.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account