2017/12/07 05:45:12
seriousfun
Blue Cat Patchwork might just be a great thing for your workflow. https://www.bluecataudio.com/Products/Product_PatchWork/

This is a VST Host. It holds VST2 and VST3 plugins, as well as VSTi of both flavors, and shell plugins like Waves and DX Shell. It has a standalone host, and VST, AU, and AAX plugins for other DAW software hosts, Windows and MacOS.

It's like a Track Preset that you can use in any DAW host, or standalone on your desktop. You can transport your FX and instrument chains and they work the same in every host. Switching from SONAR to SO3? Forced to work in Pro Tools (bleh)? All of your VST plugins (well, not the ones that are locked to one program) work!

It doesn't just have a chain of plugins, it has pre effects, parallel chains (you can switch between these or run them all at the same time), post effects, full automation, and a host of other features. $99 (cheaper when you put it in your cart at AudioDeluxe).

This could put transitioners or homesteaders at ease.
2017/12/09 15:17:28
groverken
Anyone had any success with this? I've downloaded the demo and Sonar doesn't seem to recognise the VST3 version.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account