2015/06/07 11:07:11
BassDaddy
Hey Cakewalk, if you guys are really committed to the Pro Channel, how about a Presonus FaderPort size controller? I'd like something about that size so it wouldn't get in the way of other desk hardware, Mackie, QWERTY, MIDI keys. It would be an additional piece for most not replacing anything. It would be a natural for Effects Chains since they have a certain set of buttons and knobs. You would want it to do FX from the bins and synths too. With a PC, FX bin and FX Chains select button, active on the current selected channel. It would be great to click on a PC module and have it instantly linked to a controller. Same for chains and the bins. I would think nearly everyone who has the PC would want one. I would have liked to get mine yesterday. Keep it at about $150.00 or so.
2015/06/08 08:33:43
azslow3
In cooperation with hardware owners, I have created 2 presets for my plug-in: for FaderPort and Alphatrack. From what I could see, FaderPort is limited in FXes control by only one fader and one encoder. Alphatrack is more capable with its touch sensitive 3 encoders and display. So, if you like to get one "yesterday", get one from "yesterday"
2015/06/08 11:25:48
BobF
My 5-vote is predicated on the implementation including direct software support from Cakewalk.  Support that does NOT include gymnastics  :)
2015/06/08 12:51:11
BassDaddy
Amen to that Bob F! Plug it in and lets go here.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account