2015/06/10 20:01:12
Aharvey
I for one would love a Pro Channel module that was just a HP/LP filter to go along with the Quad Curve.That way I do not have to load up an EQ VST module to filter out what I do not want prior to hitting an effect or compressor and still have the Quad Curve to do the real work afterwards.Nothing special but I would love it.
2015/06/11 01:06:15
Kamikaze
Bark of the dog is a ProChannel HP filter.

There was a request somewhere for Sends to automatically have HP and LP filter, so you could remove energy before hitting something like a reverb. I liked that idea a lot, shaping tailoring the sound pre Reverb would be nice.
2015/06/11 01:24:41
Aharvey
I do like the BOTD but it is more of a resonance filter and I am looking for something similar to the EQIII one band that I am used to in Pro Tools...I like that idea also..I use the Quad Curve for that currently depending on my signal flow for said effect. I have been using the Blue Tube BX25 that I love but would like a Pro Channel module to keep things tidy.
2015/06/11 14:41:27
stevec
I'm fairly certain this has already been requested, and there are simple workarounds.  But hey, I've always liked the idea so I voted again. 

2015/06/11 16:41:02
Aharvey
I searched for "Filter" nothing came up so I posted( was in a mood to post I suppose). As recent life long Pro Tools HD(25 plus yrs yes I started int he old Sound Tools days) convert it is just one of the very few things I miss about Pro Tools honestly.Seriously impressed with the Platinum product.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account