• Software
  • What about Samplitude Pro X3 (p.2)
2017/12/01 16:47:41
TotteG
Hi BobV! I agree with Ruben & Amicus717 ...

I'm now using Samplitude ProX3 Suit as my main DAW, I got me Samplitude & Sonar about the same time like 4 years ago, think I got Sonar like a month before but Samp suited my workflow better, I couldn't  be without the Object editing now ... The included plugins & instruments are great.

But I will keep on my running Sonar side by side with my Samp, i like it, it's inspiring and I do use some Sonar instruments & plugins in Samp successfully as well :-) Also using Reaper & Harrison Mixbus.

Amicus717

Trying to figure out a way to bounce in real time has been surprisingly awkward. 

Yeah Amicus717, it's a bit awkward, there's no realtime bounce in the export menu, the only option i "Mix to file" in the mixer under the master faders, the fun thing is you can make a rough mix while tracking and having a file ready when you stop the recording :-)

Regards Thomas
2017/12/02 03:02:28
Ruben
covecamper1962With that being said every time I try using it I seem to end up with the program on one monitor and the pdf manual on my second monitor. And as I said I do not have a lot of time and end up going back to Mixcraft. I do tell myself every couple of weeks to give it another shot and force myself to learn more about it.

I know what you mean. I still do this - have the manual on the desk with me while I'm working. The thing is, Samp is a quite powerful program with lots of configuration options. But I enjoy the learning and using the program. 

2017/12/02 03:14:00
telecharge
Ruben
Perhaps this means that Pro X4 is close to coming out.

Hey, Ruben. I saw this on KVR. The guy who posted it is a mod on the Samplitude forum.
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=495714#p6942850
2017/12/02 03:28:37
Ruben
telecharge
Ruben
Perhaps this means that Pro X4 is close to coming out.

Hey, Ruben. I saw this on KVR. The guy who posted it is a mod on the Samplitude forum.

Thanks. Good to know that there will be another patch for X3.  
2017/12/02 06:07:11
GregRband
telecharge
Yes! My patience has paid off! Check it out, y'all!

Thank You buddy! I ended up going for it after watching videos at Magix and Kraznet, lots of reading of specs and features, and was honestly blown away at the deal for 3 HUGE programs! The videos for Spectralayers Pro left me saying Wow out loud. I have a few other Magix products I've collected over the past few years, they are all great,  but this deal was def Out of the Park material. A serious upgrade to my cool, but non professional grade others.   Also subscribed to Kraznet on YouTube. If you know of any other good resources, pages, forums, etc, lmk.
Cheers and Rock On Man!
2017/12/02 06:51:39
DarinBad
telecharge
Yes! My patience has paid off! Check it out, y'all!

On the page linked: It says 'Upgrade'.

If I click on the 'Learn More' link, it does not mention anything about an upgrade.

If I click on the product page for Samplitude on the main site, it mentions nothing about this offer under the purchase options.

I'm confused... Is this an upgrade offer?? or... An offer available to anybody??
2017/12/02 07:10:17
azslow3
DarinBad
If I click on the 'Learn More' link, it does not mention anything about an upgrade.

If I click on the product page for Samplitude on the main site, it mentions nothing about this offer under the purchase options.

I'm confused... Is this an upgrade offer?? or... An offer available to anybody??

I have noticed "Upgrade" word on all pages linked from this one, if not in the text then in the title or URL (depending from the link).
2017/12/02 07:37:53
telecharge
azslow3
DarinBad

I have noticed "Upgrade" word on all pages linked from this one, if not in the text then in the title or URL (depending from the link).

Yes, it is ambiguous. See the KVR thread I linked to in post #13.
2017/12/02 07:42:07
telecharge
GregRband
Thank You buddy! I ended up going for it...

Cool, I hope you enjoy it. I've had Samplitude Music Studio for years, but I'll let you know if I come across any good content.

The manual is 1021 pages, though. 
2017/12/02 07:59:31
Amicus717
The Samplitude forums have some helpful people, so introduce yourself there:

http://support2.magix.net...s/samplitude/index.php
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account