• Software
  • What about Samplitude Pro X3 (p.4)
2017/12/02 16:40:17
bjornpdx
That anniversary sale almost sounds like an April Fools joke.
I might go for it just for Spectral Layers which I'd been considering for awhile
2017/12/02 16:49:22
scook
kitekrazy1
I have groove3 and MPV subscriptions and there are no 3rd party tutorials for Samplitude.

https://www.youtube.com/kraznet
Are videos created by a beta tester 3rd party?
2017/12/02 17:00:10
Amicus717
Kraznet is one of the moderators on the Samplitude forums. Seems like a nice guy, and very helpful. 
2017/12/02 17:09:47
Amicus717
bjornpdx
I might go for it just for Spectral Layers which I'd been considering for awhile

I bought the Samplitude/ Independence and SoundForge Pro bundle for $199 last year, and thought I was getting a pretty good bargain for the two pieces of software and the 70g of samples (and I still think that). But this year's deal is absolutely mental - $50 less, and more stuff. 
2017/12/02 17:18:23
telecharge
Amicus717
bjornpdx

I bought the Samplitude/ Independence and SoundForge Pro bundle for $199 last year, and thought I was getting a pretty good bargain for the two pieces of software and the 70g of samples (and I still think that). But this year's deal is absolutely mental - $50 less, and more stuff. 

You did get a good deal, and you've had a year to use it. Try not to beat yourself up. ;)
2017/12/02 18:01:58
Amicus717
telecharge
Amicus717
bjornpdx

You did get a good deal, and you've had a year to use it. Try not to beat yourself up. ;)

Fair point. Now I can go back to beating myself up over a glaring lack of talent and distinctly questionable taste in music. :)
2017/12/02 18:07:35
michael diemer
Does it have notation? I atched the video and didn't see anything about it.
2017/12/02 18:10:43
Ruben
scook

https://www.youtube.com/kraznet
Are videos created by a beta tester 3rd party?

Yes. Kraznet is a beta tester for Samplitude. He does not work for Magix but is very involved in the Samplitude community, on the Samplitude, KVR and Gearslutz forums as well as making dozens of Samplitude tutorial videos.
2017/12/02 18:13:40
fwrend
I bit - couldn't pass it up.  I had just downloaded the Cubase Demo yesterday but hadn't had a chance to look.  With this at nearly half the cost, made it an easy choice.  $149 - that's the cost of my upgrade from Vegas Pro 14 to Pro 15 (which I haven't done seeing as you can buy the full version at that price atm as a new customer!)

Purchase was painless as a pro customer already - instant email with SN and download link.
2017/12/02 18:14:32
GregRband
mudgel
If I hadn’t just spent USD$255=AUD$350+55 for dongle for Cubase 9.5 it would be easy to just say 149, hell yeah
Unfortunately there are coffers which no longer rattle as they only contain air. Bummer. Talk about poor timing.

Cubase 9.5 looks amazing too! I wouldn’t fret about having that as option now. I have an older Artist version, and a newer v9 AI that came with hardware. The new 9+ stuff looks and works great! Cheers!
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account