• Software
  • What about Samplitude Pro X3 (p.6)
2017/12/03 16:29:56
GregRband
Knightark
Bought and installed, took some time but no dongle required. Only issue was some sort of plug in that never installed with Spectralayers but with only 4 hours sleep i'll sort that another time.

Lol, sound like me last few days, no sleep... besides backing up all the Cakewalk content and then a huge download pkg with the Magix deal, my computer and my eyes have been stretched for days...
so far I found that the cool Izotope Mastering and Repair Suite seems to be only visible in Sound Forge Pro 11. Hopefully I can reload it to be avail directly in Samplitude Pro X3 as I wanted it to be...
2017/12/03 18:51:33
Mosvalve
I bought it today. How do you make the mixer full screen? It won't drag and i can't find any setting for it. I'm glad my Fader Port is supported
2017/12/03 21:17:29
DaGeek
Mosvalve
I bought it today. How do you make the mixer full screen? It won't drag and i can't find any setting for it. I'm glad my Fader Port is supported

Been playing with the demo and the console size will change when you change the skin or add more tracks, etc. ASFIK it does not go full screen which is a bummer. You can add your own control surface if not supported but it is time consuming to map things out. 
2017/12/03 22:20:00
SmilingCrow
How do you register it on their site?
I was able to activate it within the program itself and received an email confirmation but can't login to their site.
I wondered if I'd got the wrong password so tried to get a new one but had no response; not in spam either.
Do you get the Melodyne license once you register Samplitude from within your account?
It also seems a mess and doesn't exactly breed confidence. 
2017/12/03 23:34:23
telecharge
SmilingCrow
How do you register it on their site?
I was able to activate it within the program itself and received an email confirmation but can't login to their site.
I wondered if I'd got the wrong password so tried to get a new one but had no response; not in spam either.
Do you get the Melodyne license once you register Samplitude from within your account?
It also seems a mess and doesn't exactly breed confidence. 

I'm not 100% on this, but I think MAGIX keeps consumer and professional accounts separate. Try creating an account via their Pro Audio Service Center portal.
https://www.magix.com/ap/mandants/servicecenter/index.php?m=samplitude&lang=uk

2017/12/03 23:48:20
SmilingCrow
Thanks a lot. I logged in there with the details I used in app to register and it worked and shows my registration.

How do I access the Melodyne Essential Serial Number or is it not a stand alone license as with Sonar?
I notice that if I use the 'Download Instruments and Sounds' option within Samplitude it shows Melodyne.
I already have a better version than Essential so I'd rather pass on the Essential to a new home if possible.
What happens if you download it?
2017/12/03 23:52:03
telecharge
I got the serial number with my confirmation email. It's at the bottom. As far as I know, you can just sell the key and it will work with any Melodyne Essentials download.
2017/12/03 23:57:33
SmilingCrow

telecharge
I got the serial number with my confirmation email. It's at the bottom. As far as I know, you can just sell the key and it will work with any Melodyne Essentials download.

Thanks. My email said: 
"Celemony Melodyne Essentials Serial number:
Please contact support! Unfortunately we were unable to assign a number to you!"
so I was wondering if that was normal!
Great that I can pass it on as makes it even better value.

2017/12/04 00:04:26
telecharge
SmilingCrow
Great that I can pass it on as makes it even better value.

Yep, it sounds like you already have a home in mind for it. But for anyone else who might find themselves with spare/extra music software licenses, please consider donating them to a local school, public recording studio, or some other organization that might benefit. 'Tis the season!
2017/12/04 15:20:54
SmilingCrow
I had issues with registration and no Melodyne Serial Number so emailed support and this was their reply:

"Samplitude Pro X3 Suite and SpectraLayers Pro 4.0 are registered and activated using a Magix Pro Audio account. This is separate from your standard Magix account. 

You can create/login to your Pro Audio account via the link below:
https://www.magix.com/ap/mandants/servi ... de&lang=en

Due to a recent high number of orders, we have exhausted our supply of serial numbers for the Celemony Melodyne Essentials plug in. We will be shortly receiving a new batch and will forward the serial numbers to all affected customers in the coming days via email. "

Not a great start but at least they replied to my email the first morning they were open for business which is a good sign.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account