• Software
  • What about Samplitude Pro X3 (p.7)
2017/12/04 15:51:59
scook
SmilingCrow

Due to a recent high number of orders, we have exhausted our supply of serial numbers for the Celemony Melodyne Essentials plug in. We will be shortly receiving a new batch and will forward the serial numbers to all affected customers in the coming days via email. "

Not a great start but at least they replied to my email the first morning they were open for business which is a good sign.

similar problem, different company http://forum.cakewalk.com/FindPost/3685089
2017/12/04 16:03:49
mcdoma2000
Amicus717
Fair point. Now I can go back to beating myself up over a glaring lack of talent and distinctly questionable taste in music. :)

At least you're not alone in that... LOL!
2017/12/08 04:26:29
isingit@netscape.net
What about my legacy Tascam FW-1884 in Samplitude Pro 3X?
I still work with it in Sonar Platinum and Win7 and it's very useful still. "Upgrades" that make you have to spend much more are not what I'm looking for. Is there somewhere to see what control surfaces and/or audio/mIDI interfaces are supported? Not any problems with my current setup at this time and that is the goal isn't it? Does anyone know if I make a move to Samplitude Pro 3X that I can still use this control surface (which also doubles as the audio/MIDI interface as well)? If I get a great deal on new software but it requires me to buy brand new (expensive) hardware, then it's not as good a deal. 
2017/12/08 04:34:02
scook
There is a hardware controller preset called "Tascam FW-1884 (Mackie)." I do not have the device so cannot comment about the implementation. It may be part of the demo.
2017/12/08 05:14:18
35mm
By what scook said it sounds like you can just use the preset, but Samplitude has a very powerful controller configorator (if that's a word - I'm tired). I managed to use it to program my ancient M-Audio ProjectMix, assigning all the buttons to my choice of useful features. It now works better in Samplitude than it has ever done in any of the software it was designed to work with due to the fact that every button does what I want it to do and I have essentially doubled the available functions by using the shift modifier, meaning that most of my buttons now have two functions!

The controller configerator lets you select from huge lists of assignable functions. It took a little while to get my head around it, and it took me several hours to program due to the immense lists of assignable functions. I then saved it as a preset which is saved as a file that I can backup.

If your controller works in Sonar, I see no reason why it won't work even better in Samplitude!
2017/12/08 05:18:27
Ruben
isingit@netscape.net
What about my legacy Tascam FW-1884 in Samplitude Pro 3X?
I still work with it in Sonar Platinum and Win7 and it's very useful still. "Upgrades" that make you have to spend much more are not what I'm looking for. Is there somewhere to see what control surfaces and/or audio/mIDI interfaces are supported? Not any problems with my current setup at this time and that is the goal isn't it? Does anyone know if I make a move to Samplitude Pro 3X that I can still use this control surface (which also doubles as the audio/MIDI interface as well)? If I get a great deal on new software but it requires me to buy brand new (expensive) hardware, then it's not as good a deal.

Go here : http://support2.magix.net/boards/samplitude/index.php
Create an account and ask your questions there. I wouldn't be surprised to find a Samp user there who is using the same Tascam interface.

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account