2015/05/30 13:40:15
ampfixer
I think it would be cool if the transport had a little scrolling window with all your markers in it. When you want to be at a certain point you click once and the transport goes there. I realize that we can move between markers right now, but why not eliminate some steps?
2015/05/30 13:44:05
BobF
I've been using the Markers module on the control bar ... handy thing that it is
2015/05/31 04:46:00
Rob[at]Sound-Rehab
BobF
I've been using the Markers module on the control bar ... handy thing that it is

yes indeed a handy thing ...

I believe the OP would want something like this with a single click functionality, which e.g. a "pin" to keep that list expanded could accomplish ...
2015/05/31 05:53:06
mudgel
Id like to see this expanded:
A Tab in the Browser that lists markers (in the order they appear in the music) and allow regions to be defined by selecting any 2 markers and name the region. Selecting a region highlights all track data defined in the region.
2015/05/31 07:03:41
Rob[at]Sound-Rehab
I reckon my earlier suggestion with the pin was a quick shot at the cheapest way of doing it ;-) there better ways ...

mudgel
Id like to see this expanded:
A Tab in the Browser that lists markers (in the order they appear in the music) and allow regions to be defined by selecting any 2 markers and name the region. Selecting a region highlights all track data defined in the region.

Well, we got a tab in the multi-dock that list markers ("Markers", Alt+Shift+4) that give us the single click access to any "marked" part of the project.

I only just realized that clicking a marker in the list and dragging up/down to some other marker selects the region in between - very cool & helpful !!!

So this sort of fulfils the request of "regions" - unless you really need them named and displayed for single click access (which could also be useful - especially if the selected region could stored with mix recall scenes for batch exporting) ... 

Having the list only in the multidock is less than ideal - I think it would be great if you could drag the marker view to dock in the browser (likewise for the eventlist, and others) ...

I don't want to hijack this feature request thread but someone could be brave and suggest 2 additional multi-dock areas to be added to the skylight interface, which can be placed left, right, both left (one in upper half, one in lower half), on the 2nd screen, wherever, ... and you can drag what ever you need to each of the 3 multi-dock areas ... (similar to what developers get in the developer studio environments) ...

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account