• Software
  • Lounge Lizard silent in Studio One
2017/11/28 21:59:29
deflint
Sadly making the move away from SONAR to Studio One after last week's announcement.
All the plugins that came with SONAR Producer work in Studio One with the exception of Lounge Lizard.
Has anyone else run intot this?

2017/11/28 23:37:00
groovey1
Yup, happens with me as well. I'm using the Lounge Lizard Session Sonar Edition, so I assume it's something to do with that. I use LL in just about every project so I might have to upgrade to the full version. Just noticed it's on for 50% off at the moment, but I'll probably wait, or check out my other EPs.
2017/11/28 23:50:01
rcklln
I also need to now upgrade or buy the full version of Lounge Lizard and Ultra Analog. If I remember right they did offer an upgrade from the Sonar version before hopefully they will do it again. Anything branded Sonar edition will probably only work within Sonar.
2017/11/29 00:29:21
Fog
the session version?

should work fine.. I don't think they lock em to sonar specifically (due to work involved)

if you have a focusrite  / novation you could get it thru the plugin collective thing.

failing that email AAS , you might find them to be helpful, they have been with me when I've emailed em.

2017/11/29 02:49:34
ptheisen
Lounge Lizard Session 4, Strum Session 2 and Ultra Analog Session 2 that were bundled with Sonar are in essence locked to Sonar. Though they scan and load in other DAWs, the midi input seems to be "disconnected", so there is no way to get them to make any sound. As Fog mentioned, registered owners of Focusrite hardware can use their Plugin Collective program to get unlocked versions of these same instruments for free through December 8. If that's not an option for you and you really want to continue using those instruments, they're available as the Session Bundle for half price ($49) right now.
2017/11/29 06:00:18
mudgel
Emailing Overloud had them open up TH2 Producer etc. maybe email AAS
2017/11/30 08:43:09
LAGinz25
You guys should ask AAS, who are some of the best guys around, and see what they can do. For some earlier version of Studio One (can't remember which one) there was an Ultra Analog Session and Lounge Lizard Session that came packaged with it, and which continue to work in subsequent editions of Studio One. I can't recall if these were the generally available Session plugins or specifically tailored for Studio One. I also have no idea, in either event, whether they are the operational equivalent of the Cakewalk ones.
2017/11/30 16:34:23
groovey1
I'm emailing back and forth with Eric Thibeault at AAS at the moment. Still giving him the relevant details and I told him about this thread. Will update when I get more info.
2017/11/30 17:28:30
Mitch_I
I can load Lounge Lizard Session 4 in Cubase 9.5, but it doesn't make any sound.

Ultra Analog Session and String Studio freeze Cubase.

2017/11/30 18:08:19
dubdisciple
AAS is probably among the vendors mosgt likely to unlock.  They have been very friendly over the years
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account