• Software
  • Lounge Lizard silent in Studio One (p.2)
2017/11/30 21:37:44
rcklln
groovey1
I'm emailing back and forth with Eric Thibeault at AAS at the moment. Still giving him the relevant details and I told him about this thread. Will update when I get more info.

Thanks for contacting them groovey1. I have come to really like their products and it would be great to see them get unlocked from Sonar or a decent deal on upgrades to the full version.
2017/12/01 01:06:25
jb101
I use Lounge Lizard so much, that I just bought the full version.  

Been meaning to for years, so I guess that this just gave me the push.

Combined with Overloud's VKFX - just fantastic.
2017/12/01 05:56:11
rcklln
jb101

Combined with Overloud's VKFX - just fantastic.

2017/12/01 23:41:07
deflint
I am also emailing emailing back and forth with Eric Thibeault at AAS.
After downloading and installing the AAS Plugin Collective Lounge Lizard has disappeared completely from Studio One.
Still works in SONAR and as a stand alone.
2017/12/02 01:57:55
abacab
groovey1
I'm emailing back and forth with Eric Thibeault at AAS at the moment. Still giving him the relevant details and I told him about this thread. Will update when I get more info.

Glad to hear that!  It would be very cool if AAS unlocked their Cakewalk versions in the same manner as Overloud is doing!!!
2017/12/02 04:55:56
groovey1
It turns out that I had both the Sonar Edition and LL Session 4 on my machine. Sonar was using Session 4 and S1 was loading the Sonar Edition. I had a total of 10 Lounge Lizard DLLs! Must have been a lot of updates over the years. So I renamed them all and reinstalled. Now LL works for me in both DAWs.

I sent Eric an update and explained that the issue still exists for Strum Session Sonar Edition. I asked again if there's any way for AAS to unlock them. I also told him about OverLoud providing that for their Sonar plugins.

I guess we'll see if anything comes out of it.
2017/12/02 05:44:45
rcklln
Just sent an email to AAS sales explaining the situation with Cakewalk and that the Sonar branded AAS session editions are locked to Sonar. I'll update the thread when I hear back from them. An upgrade path to the full version(s) would be nice, but so would the ability to convert the sonar session editions to standard VSTs usable in any DAW.
2017/12/05 18:52:56
deflint
I gave in and upgraded to Lounge Lizard EP-4. It's currently discounted to $49.
Works in Studio One.
2017/12/05 19:00:51
rcklln
deflint
I gave in and upgraded to Lounge Lizard EP-4. It's currently discounted to $49.
Works in Studio One.

I did also - well worth the upgrade price!
2017/12/05 19:20:12
scook
The full versions of AAS synths are nice. AAS is offering to unlock the Cakewalk Sessions bundle though. Here is the announcement
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account