2013/09/10 19:56:48
chimp_spanner
Hey all. I tried the demo out (64-bit) and fell in love with this synth straight away. Purchased it through Steam as it was half price, however I was not presented with an option as to whether or not I wanted 32 or 64-bit, and the 32-bit version is not loading correctly in Cubase 7. The UI doesn't appear, and the VST Bridge crashes. Also upon the first launch I put my email address in and was told my serial number would be mailed to me; so far it hasn't. I was hoping that perhaps I could just download the trial installer and use that code with the proper (non Steam) install. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

- Paul
2013/09/10 20:51:07
chimp_spanner
Just to add to this, I've since found the 64-bit DLL and copied it into my VST Plugins folder but now it's telling me that the plugin is a 30 day trial, and my registration code still hasn't arrived. Any ideas?
2013/09/10 20:58:43
scook
Sounds like you have some time to sort it out. Not much users can do on the forum. Maybe contacting Cakewalk directly would be a good idea http://forum.cakewalk.com/FindPost/2839291
2013/09/10 21:01:33
chimp_spanner
Yeah I've sent a support request :) Just eager to get this working. It's by far the most versatile synth I have right now. Eager to get using it! Well I guess I still can. It's just technically a demo until I get it seen to! Thanks anyway.
2013/09/11 00:57:49
AT
Check your spam folder.  Also, sometimes it takes some time to get the serial number.  I haven't had that problem but others have.  You've done right to contact tech support. And you have 30 days.

@
2013/09/11 06:06:34
chimp_spanner
Thanks for the reply. Yeah I checked spam - nothing yet. I will wait it out and see what happens! I guess I just prefer the transparency of a regular installer to this Steam business where everything is done behind a curtain. Fantastic synth though. Exactly what I've been looking for!
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account