• Features & Ideas
  • Rethink the Bus Pane concept and allow moving Busses into the Track Pane area. (p.2)
2015/04/06 12:18:04
streckfus
It would be great to have the option to move buses freely or to "lock" them into the bus pane as is.  I like to have all main instrument buses (drums, guitars, vocals, etc.) organized to the left of the master bus, then all effects buses on the right of the master channel, so for the most part Sonar's structure works for me.  However, as mentioned earlier, when doing parallel processing on channels, it would be so nice to put that right next to the track being processed instead of cluttering up the bus pane.  One option would be to clone a track, apply the effects, then adjust the volume of that track to get the parallel processing chain, but using a send level is (in my opinion) a little more efficient and doesn't require track grouping once the desired dry/processed balance has been set.
2015/04/07 22:40:08
Keni
I'd love to have the ability to use both when I wish.

For many things I prefer different scenarios as I've worked with both and personalized my use of such when I can...

BTW... I'm miffed that I can't remember the name of the plugin, but someone on our forum created a plugin that maintains stereo identity and allows sending from one track into another... Using the sidechain feature I believe...

I hope someone can find that recent thread... I'm very disorganized these days... Sorry...

Keni
2015/04/07 22:50:58
stevec
Keni

For many things I prefer different scenarios as I've worked with both and personalized my use of such when I can...

BTW... I'm miffed that I can't remember the name of the plugin, but someone on our forum created a plugin that maintains stereo identity and allows sending from one track into another... Using the sidechain feature I believe...

I hope someone can find that recent thread... I'm very disorganized these days... Sorry...

Keni

Here ya go, courtesy of Silktone - http://forum.cakewalk.com/Plugin-now-available-Would-a-quotSidechain-Mixerquot-plugin-be-useful-to-anyone-m3158831.aspx

The plugin works nicely!

2015/04/08 03:55:09
Keni
stevec
Keni

Keni

Here ya go, courtesy of Silktone - http://forum.cakewalk.com/Plugin-now-available-Would-a-quotSidechain-Mixerquot-plugin-be-useful-to-anyone-m3158831.aspx

The plugin works nicely!

Thanks Steve...

Too many senior moments lately...

I already have two copies of it in my dropbox, but couldn't remember the filename and sadly couldn't remember silktone's name either...

My humble apology to him...

Keni
2015/04/08 11:12:48
stevec
No problem, Keni!  
2015/05/25 11:09:59
Rasure
It would be so nice to be able to move busses to where you want them, like into track folders, so for instance have a folder for vocals, then all related tracks, busses & sends can be in that folder, rather than having to keep scrolling down to where the busses are. I don't know know about anyone else but this would be a massive thing for me personally.
2015/05/25 11:36:36
scook
joined with previous feature request
2015/05/25 12:24:51
stac
This is one of my own most urgent requests!

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account