2017/12/03 21:42:29
dappa1
All I can say is that it works like a charm it is smooth somewhat musical and is seemless for the music I do somehow it seems sturdier. I really need Studio One in my life it just feels professional.

Once you get into the flow of how it works it is a little gem. Definitely getting Studio One 3.
The way how it sounds is spot on for contemporary. I think Sonar was more for guitar heros.
2017/12/03 22:03:37
Dickie Fredericks
I love that both my mcu and extenders were easy to setup as well as the console one integration.
2017/12/03 22:33:00
dappa1
At first it was a little fiddly but I am onto my second song in Studio One. I will do a song in Sonar and see how it feels. I did a song in Sonar using midi and noticed that the Metronome does not function in the same way. However I was able to make a similar type of contemporary funk song going but no way near the swing that I happened to get easily with Studio One 3 demo. I still managed to make something that was equal to the song in Studio One but it took a bit more work. Hence work flow seems to be a bit easier to deal with in Studio One 3. Studio One is worth the purchase in my opinion and it will be good to make some new tracks in Studio One and see how it translates into songs
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account