2015/05/09 04:17:06
Keni
While I understand how helpful these images are to many, I find the extra images very confusing to my eye. Harder for me to determine which track/lane I'm looking at.

I would love to have a button that could hide the images and minimize the height of the track space at the same time. The extra screen real estate would be helpful...

Keni
2015/05/18 02:12:55
icontakt
Voted. I was editing clips in several tracks simultaneously yesterday and strongly wished for this feature to hide the promoted clips. Below is a screenshot from that project. Imagine you have several tracks each having several lanes and you need to scroll the Track view up/down fast and identify and select the clips you want to edit. As you can imagine, I wrongly lassoed on the promoted clips many times. The dark-blue clip header (whose color can be changed in Preferences, I know) doesn't really help, because it itself looks like a long clip. 

2015/05/18 03:23:35
Keni
Thanks icontakt!

I always wondered how The Bakers didn't see how crowded a screen appears... I have the same thing often and I can't count how many times I was frustrated by mistaken images...

To a lesser degree I often find it so with only a single track with Lanes displayed. I can see its value at times, but personally, I'd rather have the lanes dispkayed within the track space instead of below it to begin with. That really made the issue of track vs. lane/layer much more distinct!

Keni
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account