2017/12/01 00:13:09
GregRband
I can’t say for sure in comparison to other plugins. What I can say is that maybe the Harrison plugins work extra good in Mixbus, adaptive, in the mixer channel strip view, but cool thing about that is I’m pretty sure you can also customize the quick view for any plugin in the mixer view, so shouldn’t be an issue that way. Honestly, everyone is different with needs, but short advice would be, check them out, watch the videos on them being used (with phones on) they have some great videos at Harrison! if you need or like them, go for it, if you don’t and have others you like to use, maybe skip it. You can always take advantage of offers later to add plugins.
Hope that helps.
2017/12/01 00:22:47
djwayne
I'm having a problem activating the Essentials bundle. The G-Verb plays for a while then pops up a screen that says I'm not activated.....hmmmmm  any help is appreciated !!
2017/12/01 00:47:31
GregRband
djwayne
I'm having a problem activating the Essentials bundle. The G-Verb plays for a while then pops up a screen that says I'm not activated.....hmmmmm  any help is appreciated !!

Grabbed Windows Os video, but if other, just search thru all of the very cool Harrison videos/tutorials
Hope this helps ya,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To5SOyd0Qw4
Windows license file
2017/12/01 01:22:36
djwayne
I followed the instruction but still it says GVerb is unlicensed. hmmmm
The Essential licenses is right next to the Mixbus license in the user's folder....but still no dice.

2017/12/01 03:21:39
GregRband
djwayne
I followed the instruction but still it says GVerb is unlicensed. hmmmm
The Essential licenses is right next to the Mixbus license in the user's folder....but still no dice.

thats odd. Sorry to hear that. Give Harrison an email. They have been extra good with support in the past with me. Sure they will get it figured out pronto.
2017/12/01 03:35:41
djwayne
Only thing I can figure is that the essentials key is corrupt. 
2017/12/01 20:28:43
gswitz
http://mixbus.harrisonconsoles.com/forum/

I would post your question to this forum.
2017/12/01 23:06:35
AdmiralBumbleBee
telecharge
Just one guy's opinion, but not very encouraging reviews for the plug-ins...

Actually, if you read my conclusion, I look upon Mixbus very favourably.

(I can't add a link, but click "mixbus" on the right, then go to the conclusions post"

I appreciate you reading though, thank you!

-Robert
2017/12/01 23:41:50
telecharge
AdmiralBumbleBee

I didn't say otherwise. I was just talking about the plug-ins, and trying to figure out if they're worth the extra scratch.
2017/12/01 23:43:30
AdmiralBumbleBee
telecharge
AdmiralBumbleBee

I didn't say otherwise. I was just talking about the plug-ins, and trying to figure out if they're worth the extra scratch.

I understand now. I read in to your post too much.

The plugins are a good value when they're on sale IMO, but the standard asking price seems a bit ridiculous. I'd have rated them more highly if they always sold at the sale price.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account