2015/05/11 17:58:09
King Conga
Why does this STOOPID drum map keep creating new maps every time I make a freakin' change.  Whoever designed this piece of junk needs to be fired!! SERIOUSLY! Why can't you pattern the convention just like a word processor, for example? UNLESS the user specifically says SAVE AS, you should only have ONE...COUNT 'EM 1 DRUM MAP!  As it is, every single time I make a change on this particular map, it creates an entirely new map.  Thus, I have maybe 3-4 maps, and I'm pulling my freakin' hair out.  WHY this change wasn't written into the latest version of Sonar is beyond me. Instead you expect me to use AD 2, which doesn't let me use ANY of the 10 gigs of drum samples I already have, and I STILL have to use your WORTHLESS DRUM MAP!!!!!

Meantime, is there ANY fix to this problem I have just described that makes sense?
2015/05/11 21:00:42
Doktor Avalanche
This should be moved into problem reports forum.
2015/05/13 09:30:29
jbraner
The way I work around this is to copy the name of your drum map into your paste buffer - then when you go to save your drum map - and the field is blank - you can paste the original name back in and then save your changes.

Does that make sense? It's easier to do than to type ;-)
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account