2017/11/27 05:26:38
mixmkr
for sure on the shortcuts and the faderport 8/16 ought to be a next purchase... the F1, etc... is all on there too and basically every other transport type of control with zooming, plugin parameters...and on.  Shoot...the colored lights will even match what's on DAW tracks!
2017/11/27 05:41:56
dubdisciple
mixmkr
for sure on the shortcuts and the faderport 8/16 ought to be a next purchase... the F1, etc... is all on there too and basically every other transport type of control with zooming, plugin parameters...and on.  Shoot...the colored lights will even match what's on DAW tracks!

On my wish list
2017/11/27 05:47:03
mixmkr
dubdisciple
mixmkr

On my wish list

It's kinda the push that really made me purchase S1.  Without it, I was kinda on the fence, but I've always wanted a hardware controller...even if it's a smaller one like the 8.  But it has A LOT in its' small footprint.
2017/11/27 07:52:38
kapelle
I changed all Studio One keyboard shortcuts to what I was using in sonar and I can't believe how quickly I'm working ... try it!
2017/12/01 19:42:46
dcmg
kapelle
I changed all Studio One keyboard shortcuts to what I was using in sonar and I can't believe how quickly I'm working ... try it! 

+1
Immediately ported my 5-10 most used navigational key bindings to Studio One.
It helps get you past the "stranger in a strange land" feeling of a new DAW.

From there I evaluate the new keystrokes I encounter in SO3 and decide if I want to convert to the ones I know.
I'm finding most of the SO3 key shortcuts are logical and useful. 
I'm starting to look back at SONAR and think they went too far in kludging on customization for every function known to man. SO3 is distilled down. I think I might end up (gasp) liking it better.
This from a 20 year user :)
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account