2013/05/28 01:11:39
scook
I already had a copy, never bothered to mess with it. I just built it like the old virus mod (which I have not played with in years) and it works just fine. Here is what I did. Copied all the parts of z3ta+ into a single directory in Vstplugins called Ultimate_z3ta+. Merged the three folders Arpeggios, Resources and Wavetables into the Ultimate_z3ta+. Copied the programs into the Programs directory in Ultimate_z3ta+. Renamed the z3ta+.dll Ultimate_z3ta+.dll. It seems to work fine. I do not understand why the instructions for the ultimate version divert so much from the original virus. The synth has not changed, just the the default layout. It still works like it always has.
2013/05/28 01:46:51
myconsumerclub
put the original arps back in and backed everything up before hand sounds cool enough
2013/05/28 01:48:41
myconsumerclub
yeah its got some cool presets and I like them but z3ta 2 is so much more fun to mess with 
2013/05/28 01:55:57
scook
I completely agree, have not looked at z3ta+ since z3ta+2 came out. BTW, the preset packs in link I provided above come with both z3ta and z3ta+2 presets.
2013/05/28 01:59:04
myconsumerclub
cool I will check those out
2013/05/28 02:05:46
myconsumerclub
vintage 70's and 80's is cool. I have synthmaster and want to see if I can use these waves in it as well as Z3ta and maybe the files for rapture and dimpro as well
2013/05/28 02:14:16
scook
Don't let the names of the other sets scare you off. They are pretty good too. Don't have synthmaster but waves are waves.
2013/06/09 06:10:06
SynthesizerMadness
I have found that, sadly, it is very hard to use waves from other instruments/recordings/vsti samplers in Z3TA+ (v1.5 and 2), because they can only be a certain length.... also the sound is often different, like if I wanted to use a wave from another VSTi (OP-X PRO II in this case), I record a MIDI note with my favourite preset, bounce the track and drag-drop into Z3TA+2.... the wave looks and sounds very different. Also, is it possible to have 2 Z3TA+2s? One with Virus, and the other normal? Because I hear that when you have the virus mod, you can only access the virus wavetables, but I want the normal ones as well.... do you need to buy/register it twice or can you just copy and paste everything, have 2 Z3TA+2 vsts, one with the mod and the other without it??   
2013/06/09 09:37:45
scook
I have not tried the virus mod with z3ta+2, all the versions that I have seen work with the original z3ta+. There is no problem having multiple copies of z3ta+ on a machine. There is no issue with the license. The way I created multiple copies of the z3ta+ was to collapse all the components into a single directory in the VST plug-in directory and rename the z3ta+ dll. The dll appears to search locally for data before going out to the default installation directories. I have not tried any of this with z3ta+2.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account