2013/05/30 01:40:46
Living Room Rocker
Would anyone care to provide any feedback on the expansion packs (for DPro, Rapture and Z3TA+ 2) that are currently on sale? Your comments are much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Living Room Rocker
2013/05/31 17:39:18
Stipes Vigilo
From what I've purchased, I like the DSF Filmscore for Rapture and the Xenos Dark n' Dirty for Z3ta the most. I like the whole Xenos library for Z3ta in fact, but make sure you buy them from Xenos where they are bascally half the price Cakewalk charges.

For Dimension, I bought the DSF Vol. 1, 6, 8 which are pretty good. But nothing to write about as a must have. And you have to retune 8. Which is a little annoying.

The DSF HD packs look the most promising but the price that shows a discount is the same as the price without discount at DSF and to be honest, still seems too high to take a chance on. (Although, if you buy two they would take 20% off). Still not a good enough price to get me to bite.
2013/05/31 23:21:12
mumpcake
The only one I have is the Craig Anderton Moog Tribute, which I'd recommend.
2013/05/31 23:27:14
fb.seeker
I purchased this and could not be more happy. $60 pak for $20 plus myraid of other than piano sounds and instruments. Digital Sound Factory Vol. 1: Dimension Pro and LE - Grand Piano Expansion Pack
2013/06/05 01:09:29
Living Room Rocker
Thanks for the replies.  I ended up getting two DFS packs for DPro and Rapture, Ultramodern Synths and Synth Resource, respectively.  To be honest, I am a little disappointed in most of the programs but for the bulk of them it was a pretty good deal.  I went back to Muz3em for Rapture and it is by far a better pack and it's free.  The DFS sounds lack richness and depth or "fullness".  They sound thin for the most part especially when compared to Muz3em by Francesco Silvestri.  Thanks, Francesco!

Kind regards,

Living Room Rocker
2013/06/06 19:41:04
dubdisciple
xenos still has soundbanks for z3ta+ and z3ta+2 on sale for 5.95.  a steal at that price
2013/06/06 19:47:14
scook
I am glad someone else pickup up on the Xenos deal.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account