2015/05/11 14:52:26
stevec
Good thing we still have jdfsf, huh. 

FWIW, I don't think there's anything wrong with thinking that the Fly-out feature should be available outside of Platinum - you wouldn't be the first, and probably not the last!     But it is what it is...

2015/05/11 14:56:47
BobF
Yep, all kidding aside I think they would be pretty useless without flyout/zoom.  I get Anderton's point, but I like the quick visual reference.  If you've gone far enough to include the EQ and have a larger display available, make it useful. 

Want to distinguish between versions?  Leave the EQ out completely in the lower tiers.

2015/05/11 15:19:40
xuso
okay, i have a "professional" version and need a professional EQ. hmmm.
Here is a comparable EQ (with great, customizable GUI) for free: Melda Production MEqualizer

2015/05/11 15:20:21
Brando
BobF
Yep, all kidding aside I think they would be pretty useless without flyout/zoom.  I get Anderton's point, but I like the quick visual reference.  If you've gone far enough to include the EQ and have a larger display available, make it useful. 

Want to distinguish between versions?  Leave the EQ out completely in the lower tiers.

I own plat, but if you're going to differentiate, isn't the way they have it now (eq without zoom) better than not having eq at all?
All sorts of examples like this - you've got all sorts of pressure, temperature read outs wired up to your dash in your car that you'll never see unless you pay to have the feature enabled.
2015/05/11 15:28:06
xuso
Sorry, but the versions "Professional" and "Platinum" should not differ by EQ features. Since I expect elsewhere difference. The EQ in the Professional-Version is not professional without zoom and Analyzer. There you can find better EQ plugins for FREE!!! For example Melda Production MEqualizer.
2015/05/11 15:32:30
BobF
Brando
BobF

I own plat, but if you're going to differentiate, isn't the way they have it now (eq without zoom) better than not having eq at all?
All sorts of examples like this - you've got all sorts of pressure, temperature read outs wired up to your dash in your car that you'll never see unless you pay to have the feature enabled.

That's the point.  I don't see them in my car.  I'm not tempted with a useless display of the function.  I can't turn on something in my car that I didn't pay for.

Hey, I'm all for everything for everybody, but if a dividing line is to be made I come down on the side of leaving the function out or including it rather than crippling it or not.

2015/05/11 15:46:03
Doktor Avalanche
I too need jsjdsf. This is essential to my workflow.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account