• Software
  • Special PreSonus Crossgrade for Cakewalk Users (p.2)
2017/11/28 20:58:49
mettelus
Rick, can you please clarify for folks which versions of software this applies to? There may be confusion in the ranks and a definitive response would help us all.
2017/11/28 21:13:40
christian.landstrom
Thank you very much!
2017/11/28 23:13:10
dcmg
Thanks Rick.
Purchased from JRR Shop. 
A note to others; be a bit patient with the process of coordinating retailers, Presonus and the processing of proof of ownership docs. This was unexpected for all parties and they're doing a good job getting this process rolling.
2017/11/28 23:39:20
groovey1
dcmg
Thanks Rick.
Purchased from JRR Shop. 
A note to others; be a bit patient with the process of coordinating retailers, Presonus and the processing of proof of ownership docs. This was unexpected for all parties and they're doing a good job getting this process rolling.

Did you have to wait for a confirmation from JRR before purchasing, or how did it work? I sent in my screen shot via Drop Box.
Thanks,
2017/11/29 01:59:13
dcmg
I bought mine at JRR before all the info (and process) was fully communicated. I received assurances from both Presonus and JRR that it would be handled in short order and it appears they've got the process down now and have put my proof of ownership docs in the Dropbox folder designated for such items.
2017/11/29 04:18:40
fret_man
I got the SO3/Notion bundle for $189 (?close to that?) so I think that probably would have come out ~ the same if I  waited. I'm happy with it.
2017/11/29 04:42:38
djwayne
I bought the $50 Artist Black Friday special from Sweetwater.  I checked it tonight and they sent me a Prime version. Because it has no vst support, I'd like to upgrade it to the Professional version. Can I get credit for my $50 Artist purchase to the Sonar upgrade Price ?? This would mean I'd have to kick in another $100... is that possible or not. 
2017/11/29 07:29:38
dubdisciple
djwayne
I bought the $50 Artist Black Friday special from Sweetwater.  I checked it tonight and they sent me a Prime version. Because it has no vst support, I'd like to upgrade it to the Professional version. Can I get credit for my $50 Artist purchase to the Sonar upgrade Price ?? This would mean I'd have to kick in another $100... is that possible or not. 

Artist doesn't have vst support either unless you buy add-on. It's also 32-bit only. I would jump on the crossgrade offer for pro. Not crapping on artist because it is surprisingly capable for those who can make most of stock plugins.
2017/11/29 12:45:07
peter434
"I just bought Studio One Professional the other day from Sweetwater while it was 50% off, is there any way I can recapture this extra $50 off? "
Same question for me but I purchased at Audiodeluxe (with an additional discount) and they don't propose the specific crossgrade from Cakewalk (contrary to JRR Shop). So do you think there is a possibility ?
2017/11/29 12:48:39
patm300e
+!, I had Studio One Artists 2.0 and Upgraded to 3.5 Professional.  I have sent an email to Presonus asking about the extra $50.  I will keep you posted.  Maybe they will give me a store credit...

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account