• Software
  • Special PreSonus Crossgrade for Cakewalk Users (p.3)
2017/11/29 13:45:37
peter434
Thanks patm !
Enigmatic and Mixmkr on this thread, are in the same case.
I can send a mail to Presonus . At Jrr, the offer is more advantageous, with the additional discount, it costs 126,65 $.
2017/11/29 18:21:21
ricknaqvi
For those who were wondering which versions of Cakewalk Software are acceptable for the crossgrade to StudioOne Professional , the answer is :

Sonar Platinum, Artist, Professional, Sonar X1/X2/X3 and Home Studio

THANKS!

2017/11/29 18:28:00
mixmkr
JRR offered me the CTC-1pro software free as an alternative and said that's what they plan to do for those purchasing PRIOR to crossgrade pricing.  I didn't really want CTC-1pro...and told them so...and they counter offered with a $50 gift certificate.   I will probably go with that as that seems pretty generous...and slightly more than the savings via the crossgrade.  I had actually asked to pay the difference towards a faderport, and they said they were out.  I had just bought a faderport8 from them (they were also out of those but dropped shipped from Presonus), and I'm still waiting to see if they will honor that offer.  
I hate to "bargin" with a "refund"...but I also was encouraged on the Presonus forums to jump on the BF deal before it ended....to then see pricing drop even further with the crossgrade.
2017/11/29 18:36:18
peter434
"For those who were wondering which versions of Cakewalk Software are acceptable for the crossgrade to StudioOne Professional , the answer is :

Sonar Platinum, Artist, Professional, and Home Studio"

Ah ok ! it wasn't specified in the annoncement ! So, as I  just own Sonar X3, I 'm out.
Anyway, thanks for the precisions.
2017/11/29 18:44:24
pfossi
Rick, Haven’t heard back from JRR or Presonas yet. Don’t have your email address.
2017/11/29 19:06:46
mixmkr
Rick Naqvi
www.presonus.com
800.750.0323 x0641
rnaqvi@presonus.com

(it was in his signature) :-)
2017/11/29 20:29:03
Ham N Egz
Hey Rick is sweetwater participating in the special price?

I purchased studio 3 from them on black friday before your special offer, and want to see if there's some way I can get some credit.  If not, well OK

BTW I am just down the road from you in Hammond, would love to come tour the factory one day!
2017/11/29 20:54:09
telecharge
dubdisciple
djwayne
I bought the $50 Artist Black Friday special from Sweetwater.  I checked it tonight and they sent me a Prime version. Because it has no vst support, I'd like to upgrade it to the Professional version. Can I get credit for my $50 Artist purchase to the Sonar upgrade Price ?? This would mean I'd have to kick in another $100... is that possible or not. 

Artist doesn't have vst support either unless you buy add-on. It's also 32-bit only. I would jump on the crossgrade offer for pro. Not crapping on artist because it is surprisingly capable for those who can make most of stock plugins.

FYI, Studio One Artist v3 has a 64-bit version, too.
2017/11/29 20:58:49
ricknaqvi
@Ham N Egz - 

Yes, Sweetwater is offering the special price for Cakewalk customers as well.

Please hit me up next time you are coming through Baton Rouge and we'd love to give you a tour.
2017/11/29 21:57:33
rj davis
pfossi
Rick, Haven’t heard back from JRR or Presonas yet. Don’t have your email address.

Just got my JRR registration in the last hour. Shouldn't be long now...
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account