• Software
  • Special PreSonus Crossgrade for Cakewalk Users (p.4)
2017/11/29 23:01:46
hydemusic
I gotta give Presonus a shout out! I did what Rick said and in a few hours . what a surprise! My coupon from Presonus was emailed to me and I'm downloading Studio One Professional as we speak... Rick you're the man!
2017/11/29 23:19:29
jmasno5
pfossi
Rick, Haven’t heard back from JRR or Presonas yet. Don’t have your email address.

Same here.  It's been over a day and change.  JRR says they are waiting on PreSonus. 
2017/11/30 03:29:42
papacucku
Awesome Sir! Sold.
2017/11/30 03:46:22
Tim Flannagin
ricknaqvi
@Ham N Egz - 

Yes, Sweetwater is offering the special price for Cakewalk customers as well.

Please hit me up next time you are coming through Baton Rouge and we'd love to give you a tour.

Does that offer stand for Baton Rouge residents?
2017/11/30 14:13:41
patm300e
I purchased my Studio One Professional as an UPGRADE from Artist 2.0 which I own.  Then they came out with this special crossgrade which is cheaper.  I emailed them with my request and by the END OF THE SAME DAY!!! I had a refund that matched the crossgrade...BRAVO! and THANKS!  Just send them a request with the information they need described HERE:
http://blog.presonus.com/index.php/presonus-cakewalk-crossgrade-offer/
to this email address:
[link=mailto:crossgrade@presonus.com?subject=Studio%20One%20Crossgrade]crossgrade@presonus.com[/link]

Explain to them what happened.  It has been about 1 week since I upgraded and this worked for me because I upgraded through Presonus.  If you went with another vendor, who knows YMMV.
All I know is it doesn't hurt to ask!

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account