2017/11/28 22:31:41
JohnEgan
Hi all this is a response I had from Cubase people in regards to helping Sonar Refugees.

Hi John,
I have been in touch with the local distributor and at the moment they are trying to work something out that makes sense for all in involved. They are keeping me updated but have not made a final decision on the matter just yet. What I will do is keep your case in my to do list and I will write you back when I have more information.
Regards,

Lindsay Warner | Sound Support | 
2017/11/28 22:33:03
Audioicon
JohnEgan
Hi all this is a response I had from Cubase people in regards to helping Sonar Refugees.

Hi John,
I have been in touch with the local distributor and at the moment they are trying to work something out that makes sense for all in involved. They are keeping me updated but have not made a final decision on the matter just yet. What I will do is keep your case in my to do list and I will write you back when I have more information.
Regards,

Lindsay Warner | Sound Support | 

Where is Greg? Did he leave the Country?
2017/11/28 22:39:33
DeeringAmps
I think the decision has been made.
Crossgrade here in the States is $255, and is available for download from Sweetwater.
You'll need the eLicenser dongle as well $35.
Maybe Lindsay is talking about a box set at the crossgrade price that includes the dongle?
T
2017/11/28 22:52:59
anydmusic
In the UK the cross grade is now 50% of the full list.
2017/11/28 22:53:37
Fleer
I'll get my coat.
2017/11/30 19:39:06
w.joyce
hi all ive just been speaking to mike from sweetwater and they can not supply the Cubase deal here in the uk. I'm wondering if anyone knows if there is any store that offers the same deal here? if I buy from sweetwater its only 190 pounds. I had already ordered the elicencer dongle because I thought I could just buy from the sweetwater store:( 
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account