• Software
  • A Special Thanks; for Support to Sonar Customers
2017/11/29 13:28:57
JohnEgan
Good Day,

Id like to thank all the companies out there making these special efforts and offers to Sonar customers, it’s nice to know there are still companies with the integrity to provide us such offers.

I hear a lot of posters trashing these companies and their intentions, and that they haven't given enough or done so fast enough, or other insults, that's just not cool at all. The fact of the matter is they really owe us nothing, Gibson may, but the best case apparently will probably be maintaining server operation for some period of time.

I understand were all mad and agitated and lashing out looking at these unexpected costs and work involved to safeguard the priceless time and efforts we put into our music and recordings, but no need to trash companies reaching out and making some special offer of any kind that they're not obligated to provide, nor for hoping to save their companies from the same fate by attracting new customers.  

Its small acts of kindness that inspire people to pay forward acts of kindness to others, and that help make the world a better place, despite all the crap being thrown at us these days. :) 

Cheers and have great day
John Egan 
2017/11/29 13:34:20
roclowther
+1 said well.
2017/11/29 13:38:30
musichoo
+1
2017/11/29 13:52:34
christian.landstrom
+1
2017/11/29 13:57:07
aconte22
Thank you John. We appreciate your kind consideration in taking a look at Mixcraft 8 Pro Studio and Acoustica. Senior management met yesterday and will be extending the $99 crossgrade offer exclusive to Sonar users beginning Tuesday of next week thru Monday January 1, 2018.  We had to take the Black Friday weekend $99 special offer listing down from our store today as it was for the general public. We are in the process of setting up the $99 crossgrade sku and will announce details when it is live Tuesday here in this forum and on our website. Stay tuned!
JohnEgan
Good Day,

Id like to thank all the companies out there making these special efforts and offers to Sonar customers, it’s nice to know there are still companies with the integrity to provide us such offers.

I hear a lot of posters trashing these companies and their intentions, and that they haven't given enough or done so fast enough, or other insults, that's just not cool at all. The fact of the matter is they really owe us nothing, Gibson may, but the best case apparently will probably be maintaining server operation for some period of time.

I understand were all mad and agitated and lashing out looking at these unexpected costs and work involved to safeguard the priceless time and efforts we put into our music and recordings, but no need to trash companies reaching out and making some special offer of any kind that they're not obligated to provide, nor for hoping to save their companies from the same fate by attracting new customers.  

Its small acts of kindness that inspire people to pay forward acts of kindness to others, and that help make the world a better place, despite all the crap being thrown at us these days. :) 

Cheers and have great day
John Egan 

2017/11/29 14:51:12
JohnEgan
aconte22
Thank you John. We appreciate your kind consideration in taking a look at Mixcraft 8 Pro Studio and Acoustica. 

No problem, at that price that's an excellent offer with little cost risk, I intend to invest in it and work with it any case, if works for me great, so far I like it, also joined and like your forum and quick responses, Im going to start trying transferring stuff in to see how that works me, and will relate experiences on your forum.

Cheers  
2017/11/29 18:57:49
heydan
A big +1 to OP. Best, HeyDan
2017/11/30 03:53:23
Tim Flannagin
+1 I'm really amazed by all the companies looking for ways to help. Kudos to them all. Those trashing their efforts clearly don't understand business.
2017/11/30 04:55:43
Ripwolf
+1

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account