2015/05/06 03:10:51
Hermu
it's realy frustrated to assign the right MIDI output port seperatly for each drumset note (instrument), because always the 1st MIDI output is automaticly assigned, but this is my MIDI controller.

1. it would be helpfull to differ between MIDI controller and MIDI Instrument output device in MIDI device configuration
2. only MIDI Instrument or VST plugins should be assignable as output port
3. it should be possible to assign a MIDI instrument or a VST plugin to all drumset note output ports at once
2015/05/06 09:00:02
icontakt
Hermu
3. it should be possible to assign a MIDI instrument or a VST plugin to all drumset note output ports at once

1. Click the top row in the map.
2. Hold down SHIFT and click the bottom row.
3. While holding down SHIFT, also hold down CTRL and select the desired MIDI output from the drop-down.
2015/05/06 22:38:59
TomHelvey
Hermu
it's realy frustrated to assign the right MIDI output port seperatly for each drumset note (instrument), because always the 1st MIDI output is automaticly assigned, but this is my MIDI controller.

You can change them all at once with Ctrl+Shift then select the port you want. You don't have to select them all.

Hermu
1. it would be helpfull to differ between MIDI controller and MIDI Instrument output device in MIDI device configuration
2. only MIDI Instrument or VST plugins should be assignable as output port

I agree with this, you should be able to enable MIDI devices and specify they shouldn't show up on MIDI tracks as destinations, especially for things like control surfaces which don't behave nicely when you play a MIDI track through them.

2015/05/07 00:39:04
Doktor Avalanche
The UI needs a complete redesign here. Key bindings are fiddly, saving drum maps is not intuative. Previewing results means you have to get out of the editor. And it's looks ugly, buttons are in weird positions etc. It really shouldn't be in preferences at all, rather in the dock.
2015/05/08 05:34:57
Hermu
icontakt

Hermu

1. Click the top row in the map.

2. Hold down SHIFT and click the bottom row.
3. While holding down SHIFT, also hold down CTRL and select the desired MIDI output from the drop-down.

TomHelvey

Hermu

You can change them all at once with Ctrl+Shift then select the port you want. You don't have to select them all.

Tank's for the tip!

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account