2013/05/22 10:17:08
myconsumerclub
would be nice to add other synths or add filters that are higher quality. 

I am about to explore the possibility of using these resources like wavetables, samples and sfz'z in other synths like synthmaster which really has some nice features and is continually being updated and it is cheap. 

I just figured out how to add the sonatina symphony orchestra samples into dim pro so now I am getting more ambitious.

Not sure if the cake boys have kept an eye on what Bulent is doing but he seems to have created about the most useful synth out there. Nori one of the sound designers has actually created presets that sound exactly like those used by bands such as YES, Pink Floyd, ELP, King Crimson, Genesis and many others. To me that is totally freaking awesome especially since I love classic progressive rock and it is my favorite old music to listen to. 

I do want to get the architecture and piscis add ons from Galbanum and that preset package fr4ncesco put out a while back sounds good as well but I am always curious about the usage of one synths resources in another synth and then making use of various layers using multiple synths at the same time. Its almost like modular synthesis with modules from different companies being compatible with each other.

We could theoretically even use Z3ta and its filters as FX of course synthmaster can also be used as an effect in a similar manner. Lots of possibilities to explore when you look at it this way, If CAKE were to buy another company that would be one to go after. 

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account