• Software
  • OK I'm guilty- but it was to good to pass up!
2017/11/29 02:00:58
Cactus Music
I demoed a bunch of DAW's just so I wouldn't feel left out. I do this from time to time anyways. 
To download the demo of Harrison Mix Bus 8 you had to actually purchase it,, for free. They then sent me an offer for only $29. So how could I say no! I really like it anyways as a sort of a top notch Audio DAW. I do still work on 100% audio recordings of bands I play in so now I have a perfect DAW for those projects. The reviews are all positive about it's unique sound and this appeals to my old school sensibilities. 

The funny thing about ending up with Harrison Mix Bus, is I was reading the Mix Craft sticky and mistakenly entered Mix Bus in my Google search. 
2017/11/29 09:50:57
Grem
Cactus Music

mistakenly entered Mix Bus in my Google search. 

It was meant to be!
2017/11/29 10:00:08
synkrotron
Cactus Music
I demoed a bunch of DAW's just so I wouldn't feel left out. I do this from time to time anyways. 
To download the demo of Harrison Mix Bus 8 you had to actually purchase it,, for free. They then sent me an offer for only $29. So how could I say no! I really like it anyways as a sort of a top notch Audio DAW. I do still work on 100% audio recordings of bands I play in so now I have a perfect DAW for those projects. The reviews are all positive about it's unique sound and this appeals to my old school sensibilities. 

The funny thing about ending up with Harrison Mix Bus, is I was reading the Mix Craft sticky and mistakenly entered Mix Bus in my Google search. 

Haha! That's great Johnny! I don't feel so bad myself now
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account