2016/07/03 04:02:50
torerk
Rob[atSound-Rehab]
I had posted this over in the other thread requesting CV folders ...

Collapsing mixer channels based on folders would be great (although I doubt this would work with the VS-700 but hey we are officially legacy!)

I'd like to suggest an option where collapsed folder/channels don't fully disappear but become so narrow that all controls are gone, but the LED meter remains to keep seeing levels ...

side effect: cake could add this as a "very narrow" channel view (to allow this view for individual channels) so you could also set up a meter bridge with all channels in a screen set (I know you already can do but with faders requiring larger screen estate) ...

I know this is an old thread, but i stubled across it. Actually it works perfectly in VS-700. The mixer console reflects the track view. Collapse a folder and all faders are updated on the mixer. Very neet, just the way it should be in the console view as well
2016/07/04 00:47:19
lowerfreq
+1 ... keep the thread alive!! 
2016/09/26 18:56:56
ralf
Showing track folders also in mix view would allow to access track group features (solo, mute, record, echo buttons) and to expand/collapse groups in mix view.

Could look like this:

2016/09/26 19:05:20
scook
merged with previous folders in CV threads
2016/09/26 22:05:54
BobF
ralf
Showing track folders also in mix view would allow to access track group features (solo, mute, record, echo buttons) and to expand/collapse groups in mix view.

Could look like this:

Nice mockup ralf  I could lie with that
2016/09/27 15:05:10
brconflict
I like this view (great depiction!), but I hope CW could make it painfully obvious (left or right) which direction the expansion explodes.
2016/09/30 09:34:04
brconflict
This thread and this thread: http://forum.cakewalk.com/Larger-faders-taller-m3233260.aspx

These should be combined into one update. :)
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account