2018/11/10 00:38:55
Jyotishvarii
Hi John
The doc was happy to see me today because he was waiting for your comments on ondansetron but in a sarcastic way  I wish you could have been here
I gave him your communication and he was chuckling as he started to read  I watched his face get serious and red and wrinkled up like a prune  At one point he threw your letter on the floor and opened the computer for some research on what you said  He stopped and put his head down in his hands for a couple minutes
He got back up and his only comment was "Crazy Pharmacist"
He pulled out his pad and issued a prescription for generic zofran
My husband thanks you more than me because he said I am easier to live with when I am not clawing myself to death
I wish that pharmacists and doctors would work together more with the wellbeing of the patient in mind and not wasting time in ego turf wars

I wanted to respond to John B and his concern for the economic part of this  I was in the store to do a short video on a graphics project they hired me to do when the accident happened  The store compassionately defined me as an employee so everything is a hundred percent covered by workman's comp  The thought of the surgical bills was terrifying
The lady was a single welfare mother with 4 kids. She didnt speak English but her older daughter did and translated  The mother said she was broke and could not even afford her next pack of cigarettes  Blood out of a turnip thing if workman's comp had not kicked in

Fractures and pinnings are across the 2,3,4 metatarsals and fortunately right in the middle  Prognosis is for 100 percent recovery  No joints involved  In 4 months I can dance on the bar counter tops again and never know this happened but I might look a bit ugly in high heels after this

Love all of you
Jyotishvarii
2018/11/11 02:14:05
JohnKenn
Jyoti,
A few scar decorations like a tattoo. Record of the blessings of going through life and surviving the experience. You will still be a beauty dancing on the bar counter top.
John
2018/11/19 23:28:29
Jyotishvarii
Good news for me but not front page news for anyone else
Stopped the narcotics My bowels unlocked and itching gone  I cannot comprehend what those having to use the narcotics on a daily basis are going through The zofran drug really really helped with the hives  The doc had to eat his shorts and said to thank you for the education
This still hurts like a flaming mother but keeping in control with John's great mix  Wash down some Alleve and Tylenol with a Mountain Dew  Couple shots of brandy on top help
Jyotishvarii
2018/11/20 20:14:54
batsbrew
CBD oil?
2018/11/21 02:00:38
Jyotishvarii
Interesting Bat
Have never tried this  Georgia doesn't recognize medicinal or recreational pot or the derivatives  Currently in Florida where everything is quasi legal  May have to smuggle across the border
Had a client with breast cancer  She had the lesions erupting to the surface of her skin and claimed that the CBD salve was the only thing that helped with the pain before she died

Any you guys have any actual experience with the spinoff pot product  Is this fake or is this real  Next time I break a foot will go for this front line if the feds don't bust me and if there is any evidence that it actually works  My thought is that with something so deep as bone fractures, what remote use could anything be smeared all over the skin

Jyotishvarii
2018/11/21 15:33:27
Leadfoot
I have a family member who swears by CBD oil for fibromyalgia, which I understand can be very painful. She doesn't use the off-the-shelf 100mg variety that you can get in health food stores. I believe she uses 800mg. She said it works very well for her.
2018/11/21 15:33:28
Leadfoot
Double post
2018/11/21 17:48:45
ØSkald
Get well!
2018/11/21 22:15:24
Jyotishvarii
Thank you gentlemen for thoughts and well wishes

The whole thing of CBD and all the designer mixes are new to me and somewhat confusing
When I was a kid we went down to the grade school fence and looked for the crazy guy on the corner in a trench coat
Really good pot was 15 dollars an ounce We just had to stand back and be careful in case he slipped something else out for the young girls under his coat
I did my share of drugs in the day but haven't smoked pot in 40 years  Different world now it seems

I got 3 months until I can option to get all the metal hardware taken out of my foot or can go on for the rest of life as the bionic woman  In such case I'll be doing all this again

So does the edible or smoked CBD make you as stoned as regular pot  I get different reports  Not a lot of information in a place where they can still drag you off in irons for seeking help

Jyotishvarii
2018/11/21 22:37:48
Wibbles
My understanding is that a lot of the CBD products are produced from plants with a very low THC content and/or produced in such a way to remove THC in order to reduce the psychoactive effects. 

The UK is the world's largest exporter of medicinal cannabis products, yet medicinal cannabis is not legal here.

The illegal, smoked variety helps me, or the some might say ...

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account